Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] "Kranon The Relentless"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] "Kranon The Relentless" 22 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 21, 2014 5:31am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Nice rework. His kit, in general, is quite refreshing.

Passive is nice.

So the first skill scales like Fearless? I don�t think that work means what you think it means. Did you mean the area and such is like Fearless? It�s also kinda bland, maybe you should make it grant passive stacks.

Madness is very cool. But you forgot to put cost and AoE.

Berserk has obvious synergy and such. I like it, especially with lifesteal as the healing method.

The ult is pretty terrifying. It�s pretty much everything good about Vamana�s ult minus the useless ********.

Overall, I really like this idea now.

Well thanks Subzero008.

1-Ok i will grant the stacks for 1.

2-Btw what you mean by cost? Mana cost? THat would be a very big work to ccalculate.

Yh i hated Vamana, but if you compared him to the Chaos(s)of WH40K universe, he's pretty useless.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 21, 2014 8:08am | Report
2- as in, how many stacks it uses to cast.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 21, 2014 9:34am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

2- as in, how many stacks it uses to cast.

Done, take a look if that's okay.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 22, 2014 6:23pm | Report
Yah, it's fine. I wish more people would take a look at this, considering the massive rework this kit got.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 11, 2014 12:06pm | Report
Updated............................................................... Wait, does Kranon looks discusting?
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 11, 2014 12:38pm | Report
SCALINGS. PLEASE.

Madness: Where are the scalings? WTF? Where did the 50% of PP go? And what is with the clause at the end? "Using 2 or 3 stacks doesn't grants Kranon bonus heals." Okay, you never mentioned he could heal with it in the first place, so this makes zero sense.

Ult: "every basic attack he deals does stack his passive but you won't silence the enemy target with full stacks until u revert back to normal)." Um...this kinda makes no sense. He doesn't even silence people, he fears them. But the cone basics are a fine idea, and his ultimate is one place where an AoE fear is acceptable.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 11, 2014 12:45pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

SCALINGS. PLEASE.

Madness: Where are the scalings? WTF? Where did the 50% of PP go? And what is with the clause at the end? "Using 2 or 3 stacks doesn't grants Kranon bonus heals." Okay, you never mentioned he could heal with it in the first place, so this makes zero sense.

Ult: "every basic attack he deals does stack his passive but you won't silence the enemy target with full stacks until u revert back to normal)." Um...this kinda makes no sense. He doesn't even silence people, he fears them. But the cone basics are a fine idea, and his ultimate is one place where an AoE fear is acceptable.

Opps, silence, i forgot e fears them XD, well his madness grants him hp now, as u suggested. Okay editing now, Again.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 11, 2014 12:49pm | Report
Dun dun du DONE! Wait, just to remind you, his madness is a heal ability. And it deals the same amount dmg to enemies for what he dealt from healing.

EDIT: about the last clause, his tongue on his armors looks creepy, that's all.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 11, 2014 12:54pm | Report
THAT WAS NOT WHAT I MEANT.

SCALINGS = CONTRIBUTIONS. LIKE THIS.

50/70/90/110/130 (50% of your physical power)

THAT WAS THE OLD MADNESS, AND IT ****ING WORKED. NOW IT DEALS INSANE BASE DAMAGE AND IS COMPLETELY OVERPOWERED, BECAUSE YOU CAN DEAL A **** TON OF DAMAGE AND BUILD PURE TANK, BECAUSE THERE IS NO POINT IN BUILDING POWER SINCE IT HAS NO SCALINGS/CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!

Also, when I mean lifesteal, I did not mean it healed him when it hit him, because slapping 300+ healing on a ONE SECOND CD SKILL IS COMPLETELY OVERPOWERED.

Why. Is. This. Sentence. Here? "Using 2 or 3 stacks doesn't grants Kranon bonus heals." He can't even use two-three stacks if he wanted to. It costs only 1 stack. If you want to make it consume ALL stacks, then you should be REWARDING those who use multiple stacks, not PUNISHING them.

And you also forgot to put how long each passive stack lasts before it expires.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 11, 2014 12:58pm | Report
Oh sht, messed up madness again...
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }