Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] "Kranon The Relentless"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] "Kranon The Relentless" 22 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 17, 2014 9:19am | Report
Kranon The Relentless

Base Stats
Health: 490 (+85)
Mana: 210 (+35)
Speed: 375
Range: 13
Attack Speed: 1 (+1%)
Damage: 40 (+2) (+100% of your physical power)
Pantheon: Warhammer 40,000 - Chaos Undivided/Warband From The Blood God Khorne
Title: Chaos Lord Of Crimson Slaughters
Class: Warrior
Type: Melee-Physical
Pros: High Sustain - Medium Attack Speed
Difficulty: Very Hard
Lore
Kranon the Relentless is a Chaos Lord and the current leader of the Crimson Slaughter warband of Chaos Space Marines. Once the Loyalist Astartes named Sevastus Kranon, he was a militant and brutal warrior even when he was still a servant of the Emperor of Mankind as the Chapter Master of the Crimson Sabres Chapter of Space Marines. The Crimson Sabres eventually slid into heresy and damnation following the massacre committed by the Chapter on the world of Umidia. Cursed by the Blood God Khorne, the Crimson Sabres were driven insane by voices in their heads which belonged to their murdered victims. Upon leading his warband into self-imposed exile in the Eye of Terror, Sevastus was finally corrupted by the Ruinous Powers of Chaos. Renaming himself Kranon the Relentless, he has driven himself and his Chapter to commit increasingly bloody and vile acts in an attempt to silence the maddening voices that plague him and the rest of the Crimson Slaughter.
Abilities
Passive: Eye Of Terror - Kranon empowers himself with the fear of his enemies. He gains a stack of Terror with every basic attack (Max 3 stacks). At 3 stacks his next Ability or Basic attack fears the enemy for 1 second (Fear applies only from basic attacks not abilities and this can only affect the same target once every five seconds).

Skill 1: Shock And Awe - Kranon charge attacks forward knocking enemies away and dealing 100/160/220/280/340 (+70% of your physical power) damage. (So this ability scales like Tyr's Fearless) (This skill grants Kranon 1 stack of Eye Of Terror).
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 Seconds
Sample of charge attack

Skill 2: Madness - (Requires at least 1 stack of Terror, if there is no stack you can't use this ability) Kranon spins his sword around once for 16ft radius (Much like Odin's Gungnir's Might but with halved scaling) that heals Kranon for 65/130/195/260/325 (this ability consumes 1 stack of his Eye Of Terror. Using 2 or 3 stacks doesn't grants Kranon bonus heals).
Cooldown: 1 Seconds
Skill 3: Berserk - Kranon becomes berserk that increases his attack speed by 20/25/30/35/40% and 15/20/25/30/35% lifesteal buff for 4 seconds.

Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Ultimate: Daemon Prince of Khorne - Kranon transforms into a Daemon of Khorne that fears enemies within 30ft radius for (1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds) after transforming for 1.5 (He gains CC immunity during transformation but lose it after transforming) and grants him 250/350/450/550/650 Bonus Health and gaining 20/35/50/65/80 protections. (This ability lasts only for 6 seconds, and all of kranon basic attacks becomes cone attacks but every basic attack he deals does stack his passive but you won't fear the enemy target with full stacks until you revert back to normal).
Cooldown: 90 Seconds
Image for Daemon Prince

Changelog

Spoiler: Click to view
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 17, 2014 10:19am | Report
Very clean god idea!

I like him, the passive might hurt ALOT against some mages, he should still take damage while reflecting though, just my opinion but you don't have to change it.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 17, 2014 10:33am | Report

Very clean god idea!

I like him, the passive might hurt ALOT against some mages, he should still take damage while reflecting though, just my opinion but you don't have to change it.

It's not that ult that effects this passive, think about it, the counter can be like this for example:
He Bo Use his 1 before using Crushing Wave, since his 1 can deal more than 300 damage, that way u can hurt Kranon a lot. I'm still planning to nerf his passive tho, maybe add some redcued damaged while reflecting the attacks.

PS: still planning for some HP5, but i need to look on the details of those things so i can understand how it works.

EDIT: Kranon is suppose to be taking down mages since relentless skills can crush mages when alone, but his weakness will probably be assassins.

EDIT (Final i promise): Thank you Firefly, i got fired up when u said ur loooking forawrd for it so i did my best, since i'm a fan of WH40K i really like how will the chaos gods will ROFL stomped the pantheons of deities (But that's not important).
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 17, 2014 11:25am | Report
Ah , I see your point.

Gl with all that and gl in the contest :)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 17, 2014 12:17pm | Report
Ty :D
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 18, 2014 2:30am | Report
Updated.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 18, 2014 9:23am | Report
Passive: Overpowered as HELL. I don't care if it has a 150 second cool down; you can make someone oneshot themselves. It's stupid, luck-based, and really just a bad passive that's useless 90% of the time and then incredibly overpowered when it does work. I suggest incorporating some kind of fear mechanic instead, since it's called "the eye of terror."

Skill 1: Overpowered, because it's a 1.4 sec stun at max rank with an 8 second cooldown that deals really good damage. Reduce the stun duration or damage and increase CD.

Skill 2: You didn't put any tick numbers. Like, how many ticks? Also, this ability seems to deal a **** ton of burst damage. But it seems fine, but I don't know the ticks.

Skill 3: REWORK THIS SKILL. IF YOU DO ONE THING FROM MY SUGGESTIONS, REWORK THIS SKILL. It's a purely luck based mechanic that's incredibly overpowered no matter what it does. Better-than-beads, better-than-Art-buff, better-than-mystical-mail, and slow immunity. It's not fun to use at all. It causes nothing but pure frustration on both ends; if you use it and didn't get what you want, you're screwed over by your own ability; if you get killed because the enemy got a stupid steroid, you get pissed at an overpowered ability supposedly being balanced due to it being "random." Have a look at Chaos Knight from DotA if you want to see a luck-based mechanic that works.

Ult: How the hell will the things teleport? And if it's automatic, then it'll be stupid if they teleport away right after you summon them because the tower on the other side of the map is being sieged. Aside from that, the damage these things deal is overpowered as hell; easily matching Cat Call early game and exceeding it easily late game, not to mention the percent healing is just insane. It's just another ridiculous ult that does everything, from damage to bodyblocking to mobility to healing. Overpowered. I suggest changing it, dunno how. It's unacceptable in it�s current state, however.

General: With the kit you've given him, everyone will build this guy pure assassin, since his CC and base AND scaling damage is insane. Loki has 420% scalings on abilities + 1 basic attack, Kranon has a minimum of 390% scalings (one basic attack and one ult proc when stunned), on top of more and better CC and higher base damage.

Other: Uh, he has no sustain skill and yet is labeled "high sustain"...

Suggestions: I suggest you rework his kit to make him more like a bruiser or fighter. Unlike assassins, fighters/bruisers have lower cooldowns (if they are ability-based bruisers) and while they can have burst damage, it shouldn't reach the level of an assassin's. Alternatively, a basic attack based fighter needs some incentive to basic attack and KEEP basic attacking. For example, Jax from LoL has a increasing steroid as he basic attacks, a very short CC steroid for his basics and his jump, and an ability that deals more damage the more attacks he avoids while it's active. Basically, make him want to stay in the fight, instead of unloading all of his abilities into a single target and then running away. But this is a bruiser from another MOBA, not Smite.

If you want to make them more of a Smite-like bruiser, ignore everything in the previous paragraph. Feel free to give him tons of burst, just make him have some form of tankiness, whether it's a heal skill or a protections steroid or damage reduction or whatever. Just be careful about the numbers, as I detailed in the sections on individual skills.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 18, 2014 9:41am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Passive: Overpowered as HELL. I don't care if it has a 150 second cool down; you can make someone oneshot themselves. It's stupid, luck-based, and really just a bad passive that's useless 90% of the time and then incredibly overpowered when it does work. I suggest incorporating some kind of fear mechanic instead, since it's called "the eye of terror."

Skill 1: Overpowered, because it's a 1.4 sec stun at max rank with an 8 second cooldown that deals really good damage. Reduce the stun duration or damage and increase CD.

Skill 2: You didn't put any tick numbers. Like, how many ticks? Also, this ability seems to deal a **** ton of burst damage. But it seems fine, but I don't know the ticks.

Skill 3: REWORK THIS SKILL. IF YOU DO ONE THING FROM MY SUGGESTIONS, REWORK THIS SKILL. It's a purely luck based mechanic that's incredibly overpowered no matter what it does. Better-than-beads, better-than-Art-buff, better-than-mystical-mail, and slow immunity. It's not fun to use at all. It causes nothing but pure frustration on both ends; if you use it and didn't get what you want, you're screwed over by your own ability; if you get killed because the enemy got a stupid steroid, you get pissed at an overpowered ability supposedly being balanced due to it being "random." Have a look at Chaos Knight from DotA if you want to see a luck-based mechanic that works.

Ult: How the hell will the things teleport? And if it's automatic, then it'll be stupid if they teleport away right after you summon them because the tower on the other side of the map is being sieged. Aside from that, the damage these things deal is overpowered as hell; easily matching Cat Call early game and exceeding it easily late game, not to mention the percent healing is just insane. It's just another ridiculous ult that does everything, from damage to bodyblocking to mobility to healing. Overpowered. I suggest changing it, dunno how. It's unacceptable in it�s current state, however.

General: With the kit you've given him, everyone will build this guy pure assassin, since his CC and base AND scaling damage is insane. Loki has 420% scalings on abilities + 1 basic attack, Kranon has a minimum of 390% scalings (one basic attack and one ult proc when stunned), on top of more and better CC and higher base damage.

Other: Uh, he has no sustain skill and yet is labeled "high sustain"...

Suggestions: I suggest you rework his kit to make him more like a bruiser or fighter. Unlike assassins, fighters/bruisers have lower cooldowns (if they are ability-based bruisers) and while they can have burst damage, it shouldn't reach the level of an assassin's. Alternatively, a basic attack based fighter needs some incentive to basic attack and KEEP basic attacking. For example, Jax from LoL has a increasing steroid as he basic attacks, a very short CC steroid for his basics and his jump, and an ability that deals more damage the more attacks he avoids while it's active. Basically, make him want to stay in the fight, instead of unloading all of his abilities into a single target and then running away. But this is a bruiser from another MOBA, not Smite.

If you want to make them more of a Smite-like bruiser, ignore everything in the previous paragraph. Feel free to give him tons of burst, just make him have some form of tankiness, whether it's a heal skill or a protections steroid or damage reduction or whatever. Just be careful about the numbers, as I detailed in the sections on individual skills.

-_- Okay im going to rework it.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » July 18, 2014 11:23am | Report
Updated again Sub.
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 21, 2014 5:12am | Report
Nice rework. His kit, in general, is quite refreshing.

Passive is nice.

So the first skill scales like Fearless? I don’t think that work means what you think it means. Did you mean the area and such is like Fearless? It’s also kinda bland, maybe you should make it grant passive stacks.

Madness is very cool. But you forgot to put cost and AoE.

Berserk has obvious synergy and such. I like it, especially with lifesteal as the healing method.

The ult is pretty terrifying. It’s pretty much everything good about Vamana’s ult minus the useless ********.

Overall, I really like this idea now.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }