Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] King Worm the king of worms

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] King Worm the king of worms 23 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 13, 2014 11:53pm | Report
Any other feedback on abilities/mechanics you don't understand from anyone?
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 14, 2014 7:21am | Report
Role and Kit: Where does he go? I assume he’s a magical guardian.

Passive: Uh, how long does each worm last, or is it infinite? Because otherwise, it might as well be “your MP is multiplied by 1.1.”

Death Stare: What’s its range? Like, when can you break out of it? But other then that, I like it.

Telekinesis: You can remove the “bounceback” effect, as long as you limit it’s range. Don’t forget that Sobek and Herc are considered balance, and both can launch enemies under tower.

Order: DIG!!!: I like it, but you should say that it’s stunned. In addition, you should also place travel time (how long the travel takes) and how long it takes to build the tunnel. (Uh, is it exactly like Portal, or is it more like Scylla’s Sentinel?)

Uh, as far as I can tell, this skill has two parts: The worm digging the tunnel (and the exit site causes a stun if hit), and then recasting makes the Worm King go through the tunnel. That’s interesting.

Mind Control: Is the damage a DoT? Other than that, I REALLY like this ult. You might want make the duration 1 second or 1.1-1.5 seconds, or weaken the effect of his passive (or make passive max at ten worms (can change passive to increase power by 2% to compensate)), because a 3 sec giant AoE taunt is way too high, especially with a 85 sec CD.

Overall: Pretty cool. I especially like Death Stare. Still has some problems though, but this has a lot of potential.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 14, 2014 7:28am | Report
I am going to make the passive worms only last 20s or until used
Yes he is a magical guardian, ill put it in.

the Stare, I did say it breaks after they walk out of 75 raduis from the king

Ill add a max. throw on the telekinesis :)

and I'll adjust the dig a bit.

The ulti will also be tweaked.

Thank you for feedback :)

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 15, 2014 7:52am | Report
Okay so I checked everything you guys commented on messing around a bit and polishing the idea by making some abilities a bit more clear.

Hope everything is good now :)

Feel free to continue leaving feedback, I check daily

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 15, 2014 9:21am | Report
After quite a while I used a new template for the abilities and completely changed the layout

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 18, 2014 2:49pm | Report
I like his kit a lot. His teleport synergizes well with his ultimate. His three needs to be explained a bit more; you mention a stun but the rest of the description shows a slow. His Death Stare is also very unique and cool, although the max range seems a bit high.

My biggest complain right now is the passive; bonus magical power doesn't seem fitting for a guardian. I recommend giving him bonus protections or Mp5 or Hp5 or some other kind of useful tank stat.

Other than that, I think it's perfect.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 18, 2014 11:03pm | Report
:D ty for feedback,

His passive now gives protection, the death stare range of effect was greatly decreased and I rephrased an fixed his 3

I hope he is good enough now :)

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 26, 2014 11:51pm | Report
Okay I have 20 min to finish this thing so if you saw a problem I urge you to point it out. AND QUICK

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » August 9, 2014 11:01pm | Report
The BIG update,
Telekinesis is now an escape/throw , not like mercury anymore.
Order: DIG!!! is now a massive utility spell that secures kills and makes for pro plays.
The Ulti is still a large AOE damage/initiate but instead of causing them to walk towards him it now silences.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 10, 2014 4:04pm | Report
What? No, I liked the old one better. My main problem was the ultimate, which got a little too powerful with his passive. The other abilities were fine and needed no change.

Of course, if you want to go ahead with the new version, I won't stop you.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }