Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] King Worm the king of worms

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] King Worm the king of worms 23 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 13, 2014 10:08am | Report
I might get hated on for choosing an adventure time char. but I have been wanting to model a smite character based on ideas I got from this buddy but when I saw the contest I was filled with joy.

KING WORM the King of Worms

Notes on last contest:

Spoiler: Click to view

A bit more text on King Worm

So basically King Worm is an Adventure Time character if you hadn't realised yet :D
In all the episodes I have seen him appear in he seems to be a king, and his kingdom consists of lots of tiny worms. (Brilliant right?) These worms have mind control powers and at the end of one episode Finn and Jake get mind controlled and then the episode ends.
There is another episode where Finn gets trapped in a supposed 'Dreamscape' by the worm.

In this kit King Worm is a Mind Controlling mage that spams cute deadly worms all over you until they are powerfull enough to 'wowowowowow' you into doing their bidding >:D

Lore:

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/King_Worm_(character)
http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/King_Worm

Not going to copy this because you can just go read it there.

Stats:

Pantheon : The Adventure Time Fanboy Cult
Health : 375 + 72 hp per level
Mana : 270 + 43 mana per level
Speed : 350
Range : 55 (Ranged, fires mind missiles from his crown)
Attackspeed: 0.86 + 0.009 a/s per level
Damage : 35 + 1.5 damage per level
Type : Magical
Role : Guardian/Mage (More of a guardian though)
Swing : 1/1/1/1

Abilities:

Quick Info:

-'Death Stare' applies a debuff. This debuff is called 'Vulnerable'
-His passive 'King of Worms' is used a few times through the kit and to make navigation easier I will mark it with a : *
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Passive: King of Worms:
Every time you get hit by an enemy a worm comes to your aid, each worms boost the King ,increasing his protection by 2*.These worms ride on his back for 13s after spawning unless another worm spawns, then their duration is refreshed.
Max. worms: 10 worms

Info/Comments: A mini Hebo passive, used later on like Rama's , The worms aren't considered units.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ability 1: Death Stare:
The worm king stares into your soul with his lifeless eyes. He fires his gaze in a line, if it hits an enemy the ability remains active until toggle'd. As it is active it will apply a debuff called 'vulnerable' , reducing their speed and protection. Costs Mana per second..Can hit up to 3 enemies.

1| You can target down a small line (Range and line are like Aphrodite kiss)
2| After hitting it becomes a toggle (Like Xbalanque's first)
Slow : 10/15/20/25/30% Every second it is active (+1% for every worm*)
Protections: 10/15/20/25/30 of all protection is removed when this is active. (+.5 for every worm*)
Mana cost:
1| 60 Mana is consumed on first cast.
2| 14/16/18/20/22 Mana per second

Cooldown : 16s (Only goes on cooldown after being toggled off)

Info/Comments: The 'Vulnerable' effect only continues if the enemy is within 35 units raduis of Worm King (As large as )

Ability 2: Telekinesis:
The Worm king channels his 'wowowowow' powers for 1s lifting the closest enemy he can then recast the ability to teleport him and the enemy to a target location (Only as far as Odin's Leap)If he is in projection form, he AND his body(he goes back to normal) will also only travel half the distance.The carried enemy will only travel half the distance.If it hits another enemy it will take damage and both are stunned for 1s.

Damage : 80/100/120/140/160 (+35% of magical power)
Mana Cost: 120
Cooldown : 18s (Goes on cooldown after enemy is thrown.)

Info/Comment: The first lift is raduis, This can also be used as an escape, the only downside being you are dragging the enemy with you, could also be an amazing ganking tool.Combined with your 3 it makes a epic escape/initiate.

Ability 3: Order: DIG!!!:

The Worm King sends one of his worms to dig a interdimentional hole at the target location. He can recast to teleport to the open hole in his mind, leaving his body behind, he can cast abilities but if his projection or his body are disabled it will end(lasts 4s, he can move around and cast abilities etc. If the real worm king loses above 10% of his HP his projection is destroyed) Enemies who step on it stumble getting stunned for a short duration and take damage. Using it will consume the hole. A basic escape. Worm takes 1s to create the hole,this hole lasts 5s or until the ability is reactivated. Enemies take 25% additional damage if already stunned.

Damage : 70/85/100/115/130 (+25% of magical power)
Stun : 1s
Mana Cost: 80 + 1 worm (Consumes worm, similar to Astral Arrow*)
Cooldown : 14s goes on cooldown after using it a 2nd time

Info/Comments: This is his initiation, and a pretty cool idea in my opinion! He has no more control over his body, the player basically controls the projection.If his body dies he is dead, obv. Targeting is like Hebo Water Spout

Ultimate: Mind Control'wowowoW':
The Worm King and his worms channel 'WowowowowoW' powers in an AOE ( raduis). Causing all enemies in the AOE to have their minds blown. They are silenced for the duration which is increased by .1s for every worm*. Also taking damage. Only deals half damage to enemies in not within ( Kali stun) close range. Enemies with the 'Vulnerable' debuff are also blinded for half the duration.

Duration : 1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6 seconds
Damage : 350/400/450/500/550 (+20% of Magical Power)
Mana Cost: 180
Cooldown : 85 seconds

Info/Comment: Basically a massive AOE rage storm that he can throw down in a fight as an initiation spell, blink and destroy with 'wowowow', could turn around a teamfight quite easily.

Combo's

Taking hits for your carry, Its what keeps your protection high thanks to 'Worm King'

In Fights/Ganks:

In Lane:
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 13, 2014 11:30am | Report
Finished it :)

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 13, 2014 8:45pm | Report
"Vulnerable Enemies"?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 13, 2014 10:28pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

"Vulnerable Enemies"?

Ty for pointing this out I will make it easier to understand.

Vulnerable is the debuff 'Death Stare' applies after hitting an enemy

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 13, 2014 10:35pm | Report
Quick question: What's the base mana cost for Death Stare? As in, the original line shot, not the persistent effect?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 13, 2014 10:35pm | Report
Quick question: What's the base mana cost for Death Stare? As in, the original line shot, not the persistent effect?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 13, 2014 10:44pm | Report
I'll be honest, completely forgot. Im going to make it 60 because if it is high the ability will just consume your entire pool after a few seconds.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 13, 2014 10:58pm | Report
Fair enough but you should be able to have it on perma-active either ;)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 13, 2014 11:10pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Fair enough but you should be able to have it on perma-active either ;)

Yeah, this actually gave me an idea.

Ability now stops effecting units that are not within a 75 raduis of Worm King (Twice ares ulti range basically)

btw Ty Raven , I love having some feedback. :)

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 13, 2014 11:29pm | Report
Anytime! If you have any questions about anything or want me to go over any theorycrafting lemme know :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }