Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skin Ideas!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Skin Ideas! 63 posts - page 5 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 3, 2013 2:00pm | Report
What about Noodle Ao Kuang, or pool toy Ao Kuang. Maybe a Life guard Apollo?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 6, 2013 11:03pm | Report
I just thought of one, He Bi. it's he Bo but he is cross dressing.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nevoras » August 12, 2013 5:24pm | Report
Smite should have a Tom Hiddleston skin. The Loki from the movie Thor.

Nevoras

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 12, 2013 5:26pm | Report
I've always wanted Kuang Dor the Windinator
(Trogdor the Burninator)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 12, 2013 5:38pm | Report
On and Hermaphrodite, that would be hilarious.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » August 29, 2013 11:29pm | Report
Toddler Vamana.

Of course , in a toddler - baby costume with a pacifier in his mouth.

He has rattling toy where he keeps smashing while making baby noises for. For his ultimate, who doesn't like to see a raging giant baby making baby noises?

His Taunt is like shaking his booty provoking the enemies lol

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XenorrK » August 30, 2013 10:43am | Report
Why does nobody ubderstand vamana is a dwarf monk? o.O
Just read the lore, it's frustrating to hear such things about such an awesome character ALL the time :/
[/rant]
Id like to see a better work on Bakasura's death machine model... he is awesome until he pops his ult/shows tentacles... then he looks less like a machine and more like an armored glossy demon...
My idea would be to change tentacles to wires, remove eyes, remodel the head in order to look more like part of the robot (screws, steel plating etc) and, perhaps, change some of his animations that take his head into consideration (death, win, loss, taunt...) as they did with lil mana's umbrella related animations
Additionally, his teeth would look like those lil things spinning in the machine's "hood"; his mouth's interior would glow red as does thee "hood" and his vomit would be black oil
That's because i think death machine should have a unique appearance, such as cacodemon, he bro, lil mana, shaolin monk-ey or feaster bunny itself, instead of an armored glossy faced bakasura...

XenorrK

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 30, 2013 10:46am | Report
Well it's becuas he s so small that everybody recommends baby's skins. No need to get your diapers in a bunch. (Heh, see what I did there.)

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 30, 2013 11:06am | Report
Herculess - really skinny, unmuscular hercules
Rollerblading Arachne - has 8 rollerblades on her feet. Comes from the harry potter movie where Ron, fighting his fear of spiders, makes the boggart(?) in the form of spiders wear a bunch of rollerblades that it falls over
Rock Star Apollo - has an electric guitar that he uses for moves. Auto attacks are shot from the neck of it. He jams out on it for Mesmerize. He wails a wicked solo for So Beautiful. Placeholder for his ult.
Vamamma - has the Geisha clothing with an actual parasol instead of his normal umbrella

Broseidon, just fits in alongside He Bro

I know I've thought of more, but I'll come back to this.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XenorrK » August 30, 2013 11:22am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Rock Star Apollo - has an electric guitar that he uses for moves. Auto attacks are shot from the neck of it. He jams out on it for Mesmerize. He wails a wicked solo for So Beautiful. Placeholder for his ult.

I thought of it as well, but with a krauser-sama like appearance (detroit metal city anime)
he would use a large electric guitar, scream in his mesmerize ability and fly on a chopper motorcycle in his ultimate
(All sounds would be different, to fit the metal theme)

XenorrK

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }