Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skin idea Fenrir and nezha

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Skin idea Fenrir and nezha 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Onaturi » May 3, 2013 8:06am | Report
Whenever i see ne zha i think of a little girl (i know he is a teenage boy) and when i saw fenrir i thought of the big bad wolf. So There comes my skin idea Big bad wolf for Fenrir and little red riding hood for nezha. And cause ne zha has those wheels riding can get a new lvl on it

Onaturi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 7, 2013 10:08am | Report
Ha Ha Ha!
Not a bad idea!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 7, 2013 10:33am | Report
I thoght ne zha could be the boy who cried wolf...

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 7, 2013 11:41am | Report
I like it :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 7, 2013 6:39pm | Report
okay I already thought ne zha was a gay character before but if I see him in a lil red riding outfit then I know for sure they made him gay on purpose. No boy is going to be fighting in a dress! Oh and I am not saying gay as in SLANG meaning stupid or silly. I am saying I still wonder if Ne Zha is a gay god :)

Every video I see everyone still calls him a she, I say HER all the time. Am I the only one who thinks GAY when I pick him? That outfit man that outfit. I don't really care if hes gay but don't act like hes just a little boy! No little boy wears a pink dress!!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 8, 2013 12:13am | Report
ICEN wrote:

okay I already thought ne zha was a gay character before but if I see him in a lil red riding outfit then I know for sure they made him gay on purpose. No boy is going to be fighting in a dress! Oh and I am not saying gay as in SLANG meaning stupid or silly. I am saying I still wonder if Ne Zha is a gay god :)

Every video I see everyone still calls him a she, I say HER all the time. Am I the only one who thinks GAY when I pick him? That outfit man that outfit. I don't really care if hes gay but don't act like hes just a little boy! No little boy wears a pink dress!!!

The reason he looks feminine is because, that's just how Ne Zha looks like. Adding Ne Zha to the game and not making him look feminine is like adding Odin with out a beard or making a ugly Aphrodite, it goes against the design of the god.
PS. If you think putting a dress on to fool someone to think you're someone else makes you gay, Thor would like to have a word with you.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 8, 2013 6:02pm | Report
thor wore a dress? :)

Also I never seen Ne Zha or what he is supposed to really look like, I just like making fun of him, he is the character that at least I get to make fun of if I lose.

I lost?? SO What at least I don't play with a cross dresser!!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by plastic125 » May 9, 2013 6:09am | Report
Here you go.

plastic125

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 9, 2013 8:18am | Report

O.o
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 9, 2013 8:56pm | Report
okay thats disturbing, thor looks unhappy as well, hes like... man mah homeboys gonna think I'm gay as **** :( poor thor

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }