Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMOCT13] Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith. --> He's Nerdy!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMOCT13] Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith. --> He's Nerdy! 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » October 22, 2013 11:27pm | Report
Okay, do any of you truly think that he can be put in the game?
First of all copyright issues galore, second I know they would not seriously have Vader in the game, but as this is a fan-made competition it loosens things up to allow things like this 'god' idea.

Regardless RM main posts says this on the matter 'MUST have connection with underworld, death, or anything dark, even night', Vader has a connection with dark as he is the Dark Lord of the Sith.

If you wish to go that it says god idea and constantly mentions gods as a term, the September competition had Charon, The Greek Hydra and Prometheus, none of which are truly gods, but instead extremely powerful beings like Vader is. Vader also had the force a practically magical power at his disposal.

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 23, 2013 1:05am | Report
Copyright sharing is not good, financially speaking.

Barring that, Vader is not a deity of any sort, nor is he a prominent figure in ancient myth and legend. I suppose several thousand years in the future, he can be put in SMITE XVII: The Reckoning, but now, I'd say there is a 0% chance of it happening. Which sucks.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » October 23, 2013 10:08am | Report
Yet again, this is a fan competition, people are acting as if he could ever be included in the game, which he wouldn't/couldn't be. This is meant to be a serious look at a seemingly sill idea. I know he is no god or deity but he is an idea, a concept he will never appear in the game we all love and cherish.

Regardless, RM will you accept this a valid entry and as a side not can you update the October competition man post?

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » October 23, 2013 12:34pm | Report
I like this idea. I think it would be fun if he were in-game (though that will never happen), a Darth Vader skin for a god would be cool.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » October 25, 2013 6:50pm | Report
What I'm saying was SMITE ideas "was" only open ideas to pantheons of ancient mythology. Darth Vader is a character made up by Science Fiction writers which doesn't fit the picture, you know what I mean. You're saying I could put Bowser, King of The Koopa here as an idea, which I think is ridiculous.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » October 25, 2013 6:55pm | Report
But who am I to stop anyone's creativity?

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 25, 2013 7:17pm | Report
Though i write "Razemage GOD Ideas competition :P)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » October 25, 2013 11:06pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Though i write "Razemage GOD Ideas competition :P)

Are you being serious, because the emote at the end muddies the water, so to speak?

Oh well, time to change the wording, the names of skills etc and the picture!

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }