Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMOCT13] Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith. --> He's Nerdy!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMOCT13] Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith. --> He's Nerdy! 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » October 13, 2013 11:34am | Report
Welcome the SMITEFIRE reveal for Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith
(All copyrights and trademarks belong to Lucasfilm)

In SMITE, Darth Vader enters the battleground of the gods as a melee, physical bruiser.

Health: 405 (+77)
Mana: 220 (+37)
Speed: 365 (+0)
Range: 12 (+0)
Attack/Sec: 0.95 (+0.02
Physical Power : 37 (+2.25)
Physical Protection: 16 (+3)
Magical Protection: 30 (+0.9)
HP5: 6 (+0.8)
MP5 4.8 (+0.5)
Passive: Power of the Dark Side:
Darth Vader gains extra skill effects at rank 5.
Nudge- Force Choke now pushes back equal to a tidal wave knockback when the lift ends.
Lacerating- Being hit by the lightsaber reduces protections by 10( to a maximum of 20) which lasts for 6 seconds.
Malign Grace- Juyo also grants 0.25% movement speed per stack
Agony- Noooooo slows for 5% per damage tick. Noooooo also silences.

Active 1: Force Choke:
Vader picks up and chokes an enemy god, holding them (two heads) above the ground,they take 20/30/40/60/75 (+30%) damage per second for 3 seconds.

Mana Cost: 50/60/70/80/90
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12

Active 2: Lightsaber Throw:
Vader throws his lightsaber which travels forth and back damaging both times. While the saber is being thrown he cannot auto-attack. His saber deals 50/70/90/110/130 (+25%) damage.

Mana Cost: 55/65/75/85/90
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8

Active 3: Juyo Form:
Vader adopts Lightsaber Combat Form VII, Juyo. While in Juyo successful basic attacks cost 5 mana and grants a Juyo stack(max of 40). Vader always retains 4/8/12/16/20 stacks of Juyo while in this stance. If no successful attack is made in Juyo stance after 10 seconds of the last successful attack while in Juyo stance, Vader loses all stacks that he gained via attacks.
Juyo Stacks grant 1 physical power, 0.5 protections.(Malign Grace adds 0.25% movement speed to this.)

Cooldown : 10/9/8/7/6/5

Ultimate: Noooooo:
Vader experiences a moment of anguish and the emotion is so strong he channels the force while in it. He uses this moment of emotion for 5 seconds and deals 50/70/90/110/120 (+50%) every .5 seconds. This skill is an AoE, the size of an Isis ult that is centred on and follows Vader.
(Agony adds a 5% slow per tick, and silences.)

Mana Cost: 80/90/100/110/120
Cooldown: 90 seconds.

Designers Note- This is designed to be serious kit and have a high but sensible power level, it was a lot of fun making this God design. I would also like to wish all fellow entrants good luck!

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 13, 2013 12:51pm | Report
I'm really curious as to how vader is supposed to fit into a medieval setting, when time travel didn't exist even in Vader's time, and not only is he not a god, but has no connection to them.

But, I do think it's interesting. I think his 3's passive is a tad overpowered at rank 5 - free 40 damage, 20 magic protection, 20 physical protection, and 10% movement speed? Hmmm.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 13, 2013 1:01pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I'm really curious as to how vader is supposed to fit into a medieval setting, when time travel didn't exist even in Vader's time, and not only is he not a god, but has no connection to them.

But, I do think it's interesting. I think his 3's passive is a tad overpowered at rank 5 - free 40 damage, 20 magic protection, 20 physical protection, and 10% movement speed? Hmmm.

I don't really consider this game in a medieval setting, look at Chronos. He is all time travel and stuff. And also Vulcan, so I wouldn't really consider is a medical setting. And for his passive, it says that his Ultimate has a "5% silence" I'm assuming you meant a slow.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » October 13, 2013 1:51pm | Report
Regar**** his 3, the stacks are lost if no attack is made while in the mode after ten seconds. The scaling of the three is meant to make it an end game skill. At rank five he has half of what you thought he had passively. He needs double his passive stacks to get the benefits you listed.

Regarding the Ultimate, the correct description of Agony is stated there.

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » October 21, 2013 11:37pm | Report
Updated using subzero's code, it was a great help and I thank him for it.

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 22, 2013 12:56am | Report
...ummm... i'm pretty sure vader is not a god

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 22, 2013 3:02am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Some would disagree, lol.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » October 22, 2013 8:19am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Are Arachne, Guan Yu, Ne Zha, Bakasura gods?

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » October 22, 2013 6:03pm | Report
I think there is a difference between mythology and fiction. IDK, kinda ruins the game in my opinion.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 22, 2013 6:12pm | Report
It's was more of a joke than anything. Sarcasm.... *wooosh*

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }