Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMDEC13]Acca Larentia

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMDEC13]Acca Larentia 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » December 9, 2013 12:28am | Report
Started out as mythical woman, became a Roman Goddess
Not much lore is provided. She is linked with The Roman festival of Larentalia held on 23 December.
She was given to Hercules as a prize.

Acca Larentia

OVERVIEW

Name: Acca Larentia
Title: Goddess of Winter and Earth
Pantheon: Roman
Type: Melee , Magical
Roles: Magical tank/Disabler
Pros: Lots of disables , High defence
Cons: Low Damage , Low Mobility
Attacks: She uses two swords , she attacks with 1 at a time.

Base Stats

Health: 470 (+30)
Mana: 250(+20)
Movement: 320
Health regen: 8 (+0.53)
Mana regen: 3.6 (+0.29)
Attacks/second: 0.71 (+0)
Magic Protection: 30 (+0.8)
Physical Protection: 13 (+2)
Physical Power: 40 (+3)

Abilities

Passive: Frost Spreads

Slows enemies movement by 7% in small raduis. Slow is 15% in attack raduis

Ability 1: Hercules secrets

Acca has learnt Hercules secret while she was his prize.
Passive: Acca gains 10/20/30/40/50 bonus HP5
she also gains 5 protection for every 10% of health missing

Active: Acca doubles her passive regen and instantly gains 30 protection
Duration : 3s
HP5 regen: 20/40/60/100 HP5
Mana Cost: 120
Cooldown : 15s

Ability 2: Frost Swords

Acca's swords have been crafted from earth and imbued with frost.
Active:Acca charges her sword with the ice from the peaks of Olympus.
Acca's next 2 basic attacks will stun the enemy hit. Auto attacks will also
deal +25% Magical damage as bonus.
-(Multiple hits on same target do not stack the stun duration or extend)-
Stun duration: 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5s
Mana cost : 50/60/70/80/90
Cooldown : 12s

Ability 3: Lips Frozen

Acca smashes both her swords into the ground, spreading frost to all her enemies in cone , freezing their lips shut.
Active: Acca silences enemies in a cone, also causes them to take 15% increased magical damage.
Silence duration : 1.5/1.75/2/2.5/3
Cooldown : 14/14/15/15/16s
Mana cost : 100

Ultimate: The festival of Larentalia

Acca hears the prayers of her people at the festival of Larentalia, she gathers all her strength and her frost travels swiftly to all enemies who appose her.
Active: Acca stuns all enemies in a large raduis(Ares ulti range, while stunned enemies take 25% bonus damage.
Stun duration: 2/2.5/3/3.25/3.5s
Cooldown : 180
Mana cost : 300
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 9, 2013 1:21am | Report
Alright, firstly, I want to say that you shouldn't feel compelled to stick with the lore. It's okay to deviate.

I like the passive, very unique, but I'm not sure what the numbers mean. My unit of measurement is 55 feet = ranged basic attack range, and 15 feet is half of HoG. I think the 20% slow is a bit much, when you consider it is almost always on. Try lowering it to 6/12%. 12% seems like nothing, but it makes a noticeable difference, more than Fatalis.

Also, just remove the part where it says, "if you stand still," because that will never happen, ever.
  1. Hercules' Secrets needs to decrease its CD and increase numbers across the board. I would say make it grant 10/20/30/40/50 Hp5, and don't bother with the mana costs. The idea of lowering mana costs is a unique and cool one, but that's not how it works in Smite.

Also, unless you intend her to be a tank-carry, you shouldn't make everything scale. Keep a few constants and make the duration, cost, and cooldown static. You can afford to make the protection scale though.

2. Frost Sword's levels are too weak early and way too strong late. Also, just remove the damn passive.

3. Lips Frozen is way too powerful at max rank and too weak and first rank. Make the CD at a solid 14-18 seconds and make the silence 1-3 seconds.

4. The ultimate has a few problems. Firstly, the root is stupid, since anyone with a dash or leap can get out. Secondly, why do trapped enemies lose ONLY 2-10 protections? 10 protections is nothing. Why not simply make her ultimate stun? (Any stun above 3 seconds is insanely overpowered).

The biggest problem is that everything seems to increase/decrease WAY TOO MUCH per rank in that skill. Try looking at Ymir's abilities and stats for what I'm talking about.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » December 9, 2013 2:08am | Report
Thank you subzero

Yea sorry after playing way too much Dota 2 , League of legends , Heroes of newerth and dawngate I am so confused about numbers.

The weak early strong late abilities..
How bout I let the early and late stats meet in the middle?
Like balance it out a bit? Im going to start editing around.

Thanks
~Firefly --X-0

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » December 9, 2013 2:29am | Report
Balance Log:

Passive : Removed not moving increasing spread.
Lowered slow. (Raduis no longer exact, lost all perspective on range)

Ability 1: Regen increased.
Problems with scaling in mana and cooldowns changed and balanced.

Ability 2: Passive removed.
Stronger from earlier on, weaker later on. (Balance issues)

Ability 3: Duration and Cooldowns balanced.

Ultimate : Root is now stun, debuff changed to increase in damage taken.

---Other---
~Mana costs are now static and some other entities as well.

~Protection debuffs now Increase Damage Taken instead.

~Increase/Decrease rate of abilities has been balanced.
I tried to find the average cooldown/duration and then worked around that.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 9, 2013 3:10am | Report
Firstly, don't bother reciting god stats like health per level and such. Those aren't important. The only thing I consider important is mana and mana costs, since certain moves, like Sun Wukong's The Magic Cudgel, have low mana costs as an intentional design.

Secondly, hybrid items, builds, and gods don't exist in Smite. If Acca is a magical tank, she will never be able to buy a physical item. Keep this in mind.

On a general note, Mana costs are too high, most abilities cost 60 mana at rank 1, and most stays that way. The highest mana cost for a normal ability is 120. Also, Cooldowns DO NOT get higher.

New passive is fine. I think a better version would be, 7% in 55 feet, and 15% within 20 feet, because 20 feet is Kali's ult's range.

About her One: The percent-protection is better off written as 0.5 protections per 1% of missing health. And I think the activated buff should be changed to scale, maybe 20/30/40/50/60, because otherwise she becomes way too tanky early game when combined with her passive. And maybe duration should be increased to 4 seconds.

The biggest problem I have with her two
is the fact that it stuns for a long time while still dealing good damage. 100% of your magical power is absurd when mages can easily get 600 MP with a full power build, and Polynomicon with just make it worse. Seriously, 1200 base damage is better than most ultimates. If you're going to keep the power, change it to have some base damage and contributions and make it slow instead. If you're going to keep the stun, then just remove the damage.

About her Three: I would advise changing this completely into a damaging attack, probably in a line or rectangle, because a large circle takes no aiming whatsoever. Hel has abilities like that, but she's a squishy mage. Bacchus has an ability like this, but it's his ultimate. You need counterplay potential.

Ultimate: Here's an idea, just make it slow a lot. Just say all enemies within the range of her passive are slowed by 30/32.5/35/37.5/40% for five seconds, and she can still attack and move within the radius. Because a huge, AoE stun that lasts 3.5 seconds is way, way too overpowered. Chang'e is already considered to have a broken ultimate, and that is a skillshot that most often hits only 3 people. With this, you can stun entire teams = instant win.

BTW, I looked up her lore, and there is not a single mention of slow or winter, etc. Seriously, this is weird. Why her?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » December 9, 2013 3:29am | Report
We should remember that with purify beads...

This ulti is almost like hades and ares ulti :P

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » December 9, 2013 3:30am | Report
Hybrid items builds and gods... Like freye :3

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 9, 2013 3:33am | Report
Freya's been changed. She's pure mage now.

Also, you can react to Hades and Ares' ult even when you're in them, but since the stun happens instantly, even those with beads will be stunned for a few fractions of a second.

Also, I missed something: WHY THE **** DOES A 3.5 SECOND STUN HAVE A 60 SECOND COOLDOWN??? With CDR, YOU HAVE A ****ING 36 SECOND COOLDOWN!

Let me put this into perspective; even with maxed beads, you will be able to hit them, with no counterplay, since beads is the only thing that can break out of a stun.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » December 9, 2013 4:10am | Report
Dude ... every other moba has 4 second stuns and 5 second stuns... I dont see how it can be OP though...

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 9, 2013 4:11am | Report
Smite has exactly one stun that lasts longer than 2.25 seconds, and that is Chang'e's Waxing Moon. And it is already considered one of the most overpowered ultimates in the game.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }