Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Pika] Ixtab, Goddess of Death and Suicide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [Pika] Ixtab, Goddess of Death and Suicide 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 1, 2014 5:46pm | Report

Ixtab, Goddess of Death and Suicide

Role: Mage
Passive: Patron of the Slain:
Ixtab guides allies (this includes minions) who die around her to the afterlife, inspiring those who live on, giving them protections and healing them for a small amount.

Buff: 5/10/15/20/25 for 2s
Healing: 25/50/75/100 per soul (flat 50 for minion deaths)

1: Mortal Coil:
Ixtab swings the loose end of her rope, damaging and slowing enemy gods in a cone while executing minions below a certain threshold.

Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (40% magic power
Health Threshold: 5/10/15/20/25%
Cooldown: 10s

2: Promise of Paradise:
Ixtab allows those around her a chance at honor, reducing enemy protections or denying allied minions (depending on which are more numerous in the radius) while marking all enemies in the radius. Marked enemies give off souls when slain.

Protections debuff: 6/10/14/18/22 for 3s
Mark Duration: 5s
Cooldown: 8s

3: Hang:
Ixtab throws her noose, slowly dragging enemy gods towards her crippling and damaging them for the duration. Non hanged enemies that hit the rope, as well as cleansing abilities, will break the rope. If the rope is broken then the cooldown increases. Enemies marked by Promise of Paradise take extra damage. Ixtab cannot move while dragging a target.

Damage per Tick: 15/25/35/45/55 (60% magical power)(+10 for marked targets)
Duration: 3s
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8s(x1.5 if the rope breaks)

4: Dire Eclipse:
Ixtab nooses enemy gods around her as an eclipse rises. Enemies hit are tethered to Ixtab, crippling them and doing damage every second. Enemies who move also have their power reduced.

Damage per tick: 60/80/100/120(40% magical power)
Power reduction: 20/25/30/35/40
Duration: 3s
Cooldown: 90s
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 1, 2014 9:09pm | Report
I didn't have a lot of time to make this, plus it's my first ever attempt at a god idea, so I apologize if it's weird/stupid/**** or if the balancing is terrible. If the competition allows it, I'm open to suggestion.

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 1, 2014 11:43pm | Report
Were you the guy who commented on the roman/mayan goddess thing on a thread somewhere?

I don't understand the passive. I thought it was healing, not a buff.

Mortal Coil sounds very interesting. I assume it's a cone attack.

Promise of Paradise doesn't seem to fit here. I mean, the concept of a mark is possible, but doesn't seem to fit with her lore or the rest of her kit. For example, if Hang hits enemy gods, and Mortal Coil hits the minion wave, how will the execute for Mortal Coil worth without another damage skill? Also, what do you mean by "denying allied minions?"

Hang is really odd. You need to add scaling damage to it, because we otherwise have very little reason to level it up, similar to Charge Prey.

The ultimate is kind of boring. I mean, regen is nearly worthless; heal reduction is better, and the movement speed thing, well, it feels a lot like Darkest of Nights, which is also a useless ultimate.

Basically, her passive and one are great, but the two, three, and ultimate need a rework, especially the two. And that's my two cents.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 1, 2014 11:51pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

The ultimate is kind of boring. I mean, regen is nearly worthless; heal reduction is better, and the movement speed thing, well, it feels a lot like Darkest of Nights, which is also a useless ultimate.

Well Darkest of Nights is only useful for Xbalanque itself with the more range and speed. Otherwise it is a great set up for a gank or a little bit of an escape (for allies) if the stun will go of.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 1, 2014 11:57pm | Report
Which is almost never to any opponent that is over level 30. The argument that it is more useful with a coordinated team doesn't hold water, because ANY ultimate is more useful with a more coordinated team. The fact that Xbal's ult needs such a team to be even remotely useful isn't an upside.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 1, 2014 11:59pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Which is almost never to any opponent that is over level 30.

jup the stun is plain useless only reduced visibility can help If you're far away enough

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 2, 2014 2:46am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Were you the guy who commented on the roman/mayan goddess thing on a thread somewhere?

I don't understand the passive. I thought it was healing, not a buff.

Mortal Coil sounds very interesting. I assume it's a cone attack.

Promise of Paradise doesn't seem to fit here. I mean, the concept of a mark is possible, but doesn't seem to fit with her lore or the rest of her kit. For example, if Hang hits enemy gods, and Mortal Coil hits the minion wave, how will the execute for Mortal Coil worth without another damage skill? Also, what do you mean by "denying allied minions?"

Hang is really odd. You need to add scaling damage to it, because we otherwise have very little reason to level it up, similar to Charge Prey.

Basically, her passive and one are great, but the two, three, and ultimate need a rework, especially the two. And that's my two cents.

That was probably me, yeah. To answer your questions (or at least try to)

1) I forgot to reword the description on her passive, and mention the buff. I'll fix that.
2) Yes, Mortal Coil is a cone. If you'd like me to add that for clarification I would be more than happy to. The wording on it is a little odd because that spot was originally taken up by my first iteration of hang, and due to the previously mentioned time constraints (I had like, a half hour to do this whole thing) I probably didn't make anything as clear as I could have
3) I don't entirely understand your question about her 2. I did a little research and apparently Ixtab serves a role like a Valkyrie and brings a number of different types of people to something akin to a Mayan Valhalla, so I tried to work that in to her kit. And "denying" is when you kill an allied minion to deny the enemy team gold and experience. It's a DOTA thing. I knew that would be something that people had issues or questions about, but I thought it might be a nice unique thing to fit with her role in her lore and give her something nobody else does.
4) I was originally going to add scaling damage to Hang, but after reading Ao Kuang's stats and knowing how people consider his tornadoes OP I couldn't think of numbers that would both satisfy me, and everybody else. I'll put some more thought into it though, see if I can come up with something.
5) I know her ult is boring and useless, but I kinda ran out of ideas and time. Will definitely rework it. I was basing it off of part of her (barebones would be an understatement) lore, seeing as how her depiction is thought to serve as a warning of the dangers of lunar eclipses to women (according to what I read, the Mayans believed that they could cause damage to unborn children. I kinda did a symbolism thing with that and turned it into a hit to regen, but it felt dumb to me too)

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 2, 2014 3:03am | Report
There, made some alterations.

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 2, 2014 3:04am | Report
The ulti should be a noose that pulls multiple enemies in, and then the 3 should blind enemies close to her and give allies speed maybe
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 2, 2014 3:12am | Report

The ulti should be a noose that pulls multiple enemies in, and then the 3 should blind enemies close to her and give allies speed maybe

I played around with something like that noose idea, but I didn't want to make her a Mayan Ares

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }