Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New gamemode [Idea]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » New gamemode [Idea] 33 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 19, 2013 4:42am | Report
"Fight for Olympus"

So basically it would be a cloudy heavenly map.

To win you need to capture the other teams sceptre of protection so you can destroy their "gem"

Basically almost like CTF but! You start with a wall in front of your fountain then you can either try destroy it or go around and fight the "gaurdians" (mobs) in the shadowed path

The wall will have 1000 health and deciding who takes which path will be crucial!
Paths will be linked so early ganks are bound to happen!

The rest is CTF
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Shrine Defence-

A new type of game! It will be like MOBA almost .
1 team attackers
1 team defenders

Defenders try to keep their shrines up and running for 5-15 minutes
Attackers try to destroy shrines within 5-15 minutes

5 lanes each with 1 phoenix , 5 shrines behind phoenix.
Minion waves will be faster but weaker and do more damage!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Minotaur labirinth: Run if u can.

Run If you can:
I think it should be two teams, spawning on two different parts of the labyrinth. The goal is to find your way to the other teams spawning point. Important info: You can't recall but there are different shops spread troughout the map, there is no mini-map, the location of the shops and the spawning point varies, only one player in each team has to find his way to the enemy spawning point, when the minotaur is near you you'll be silenced but if you are getting close to the minotaur he will roar so you know that you have to be careful, If you use apollos or thors ultimate the ground will be covered in fog preventing you from seing the ground.
Auto attacks will slow!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 19, 2013 5:13am | Report
I actually like these it seems interesting to me ;)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 19, 2013 5:23am | Report
Actually I want assault with jungle and assault without all pick. And maybe all jungle like hunger games with 100 K gold and lvl 20 and no team. If a person died 5-10 times, they are out of the games

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 19, 2013 5:38am | Report
Can i just say that I want to be able to swap gods on assault.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 19, 2013 8:21am | Report

No teams, all x all, players spawn freely in the labirinth, shop in the middle(safe area), some monsters randomly in the area to get some buffs, and a freakin strong minotaur hunting players, easily killing them, run if u can.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 19, 2013 11:03am | Report
Khaldron wrote:

No teams, all x all, players spawn freely in the labirinth, shop in the middle(safe area), some monsters randomly in the area to get some buffs, and a freakin strong minotaur hunting players, easily killing them, run if u can.

That sounds really awesome.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 19, 2013 11:27am | Report
Khaldron wrote:

Both this and the main post sound amazing. My one contribution to this post is that ***ult should be random out of all the gods, not just the ones you have unlocked.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 19, 2013 11:44am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Both this and the main post sound amazing. My one contribution to this post is that ***ult should be random out of all the gods, not just the ones you have unlocked.

It is random from out of all the gods

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 19, 2013 2:18pm | Report
Khaldron wrote:

Don't you think god with leap will win?

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 19, 2013 2:39pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Don't you think god with leap will win?

or just apollo xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }