Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nemesis Assassin Changes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Nemesis Assassin Changes 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Torchman220 » May 27, 2014 4:12pm | Report
Because Nemesis is getting reclassified as an assassin, things wont transition smoothly. If her kit was meant to be for a warrior, things need to change. Sooooo, I made this thread so people could throw out ideas for skill changes to smooth over from warrior to assassin. I'm just wondering what people think :)
[p.s. smitefire plea add G.E.B 1 icon ;)]

Torchman220

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » May 27, 2014 9:45pm | Report
She was labeled as a Warrior, but her kit as an Assassin like. She is focused mainly on auto attacks and thus single target damage, and while she does have an arsenal of slows, she just fits that Assassin role better. You will never see Nemesis being played like Tyr or Vamana, playstyle and gameplay wise.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 27, 2014 10:26pm | Report
Umm...no. I'm sorry, but that is not true. She has the kit of an assassin, she has the stats of an assassin, and quite frankly, she looks like an assassin. Goddess of Vengeance? Better make her tanky, right? She is completely basic attack based and with the new changes they're making to warriors she wouldn't fit with them at all.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 27, 2014 10:46pm | Report
Well...she's like an assassin/warrior hybrid.

In her first incarnation, she was pure, hardcore assassin. Stupid CC, great scalings, great contributions, a shield which blocked all damage regardless of protections (and thus perfect for a squishy character) and an ultimate which was essentially a free kill.

When they changed her shield, they made her more warrior-like; for the shield to be more useful, you needed the defenses to make the shield last longer than one enemy basic attack.

And now she's just...odd. Terrible scalings, terrible contributions, but with a ridiculous ultimate and a shield meant for a warrior.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » May 28, 2014 3:14am | Report
Yeah on that note, am I the only one who actually wants to see her removed from the game? I mean, she is just awkward and annoying. I don't think she is overpowered or imbalanced, but, she is just so, bleh... And I'm not saying that like I said I wanted Zeus or He Bo removed from the game ffor being completely obnoxious gods. I'm just saying that because I really don't think she has a place in the game.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 28, 2014 3:21am | Report
I know how to make her assassin :D
1 shot ulti if enemy has taken any damage at all. (remind you of some other assassins out there?)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Torchman220 » May 28, 2014 6:08pm | Report
What i was trying to say is that assassins usually have high single target dmg, and her 1 and 2, are more toward the warrior side, being against multiple enemies. And her 3 is a shield for a bit of time. I made this post to see if anyone could think of more assassin-like skills. Sorry for any confusion.

Torchman220

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 28, 2014 6:35pm | Report
Quite frankly, a variation of this idea would be cool. The Ultimate is what I mainly dislike, but it seems like a pretty solid idea.

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/god-item-ideas/nemesis-the-goddess-of-revenge-melee-magical-assassin-3836

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 28, 2014 6:44pm | Report
I don't think she is that bad. I usually go full cdr, search for that target every 54s and killed them, use shield to protect me while doing that and then try to run away

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }