Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Just An Important Note When Critisizing Gods

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Just An Important Note When Critisizing Gods 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » June 28, 2014 1:05am | Report
Chronos actually is a god, just called by a different name because the Titan's reign was different from the Olympion's reign. Hercules was a demigod, and after his labors did become immortal, so technically not a god, but close enough.
Just saying.
But this post is great. Love it. We have similiar casual writing styles too, so that's a plus. Yay.
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » June 28, 2014 1:13am | Report
If you're saying Freya wasn't a god, Thor really wasn't either...sure, Freya's title was Queen of the Valkyrie, but she's also the Goddess of Magic...
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 28, 2014 6:17am | Report
Scezory wrote:

Ymir is a frost giant.

You better don't get the norse myth in here because a lot of mythical creatures there can and may be seen as gods why the death of ymir and now they try to destroy mankind (More info here, See The Jotnar section

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 28, 2014 7:08am | Report
While you are on lore, how did roman and greek mythology have so much connection!!?? Didn't those 2 civilizations live far away?
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 28, 2014 2:33pm | Report

While you are on lore, how did roman and greek mythology have so much connection!!?? Didn't those 2 civilizations live far away?

roman took captured the greek empire and because of their you may keep your gods they came in touch with them

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » July 1, 2014 9:30am | Report

Fatality, your gonna make me pull out a history text book. You won't like me when I pull out history textbooks.
Obvious hulk reference aside, Rome conquered Greece and because Rome let the conquered nations keep their religious beliefs, found out about the rich lore of Greece and blatantly stole... I mean based their lore off of it.
****in romans...
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 1, 2014 2:17pm | Report
Usually its the other way around

Nice hulk quote btw
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }