Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hapi - God of Nile flood

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Hapi - God of Nile flood 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Torchman220 » May 14, 2014 3:08pm | Report
Okay yeah I get what you're saying :) in that case Im okay with the hybrid idea as long as the scaling makes it so that they can't completely max both physical and magical damage. I almost forgot to say I like the idea of minion/god damage increase on the ult. The 3 is alright for me then if its a single wave :) oh and a tiny suggestion, instead of mist on his passive, I would think it'd be cool if he turned to mud instead, because mist would make him seem like a water based god, but that's MY opinion :)

Torchman220

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 14, 2014 3:19pm | Report
I can see, instead of Fatalis, Hapi buying magical attack speed items with physical crit and damage.

Interesting concept, looks good.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 14, 2014 9:21pm | Report
So basically the ulti is a new level of initiate, over the hades/ares etc,etc since it is better to hit creeps aswell. Following with a slow and increased healing to tip the scales in the fight.

Idk if you noticed me changing the passive a bit, the idea behind that was to give him some survivability and an ability to regen as a mage and get in some more punches as auto attacker
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }