Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hachiman: Japanese God of Samurai! (Warrior)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Hachiman: Japanese God of Samurai! (Warrior) 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 7, 2013 10:33am | Report
Edit: Lowered Iaijutsu's contributions by 10%, and lowered the grace period to 1 second, so one can't lazily avoid everything. Also, kinda like Vamana's ult, there is a tiny period at the end of activation that should leave him vulnerable.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 11, 2013 8:06pm | Report
Alternative Ultimate Idea: (You decide if it's better than the old one)

Showdown: Hachiman dashes forward extremely quickly, before slicing through a single enemy with one clean blow. There is a CGI effect like Ne Zha's ult, where the arena mysteriously turns into sunrise/sunset. The enemy takes the damage two seconds after the strike actually connects.

Damage: 200/300/400/500/600 (+100% of your physical power) (+40% of the enemy's missing health)

Cooldown: 90 seconds, halved if an enemy is hit but not killed.

Why halved? Because Aegis is such a ridiculous counter to this.

Inspiration: Classic (read: cheap) samurai movies, where the bad guy and the hero face off, before they both make a single slash.

With a carry's health (around 2000 late game), the ultimate, at 50% health, will deal 1000 + 100% physical power. Is this too much?

With a tank, easily reaching 3500 health, the ult, at 50% health, will deal 1300 (+100% physical power).

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by oDeadeyeo » November 11, 2013 8:30pm | Report
New ult looks cool, but other than the execution aspect of it, how does it differ from Mercury's ult?

oDeadeyeo

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 11, 2013 8:44pm | Report
It's like Ne Zha's dash; a simple dash with a static distance and a CGI effect, only this one has SAMURAI!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by oDeadeyeo » November 12, 2013 11:05am | Report
Okay. Does this damage every enemy hit, or just the first one? Could be lolzy to execute a tank in the front of a fight and have that damage carry into the rest of their team.

oDeadeyeo

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 12, 2013 10:20pm | Report
No, it's meant for a single target only. Remember, just think cheesy samurai flick.

Note: Does damage seem okay?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }