Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Character suggestion: Medusa

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Character suggestion: Medusa 31 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 15, 2013 8:22am | Report
not 100% true, some mobas have abilities that give the enemy an "advantage", like making him immune to attacks, medusa petrify is the most iconic caracteristic of gorgon, everyone wants her becouse of this, the only possibility is to make it her ultimate, there is other possibilitys, like her ult only stun who is looking at her, imaginning the 360° of rotation, u would have 180º of immunity, and 180° stunnable.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 15, 2013 8:37am | Report
Thor killed Ymir, right? Anyway, I do see this as a good idea. But I don't like the idea of the second skill. As an ult maybe.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 15, 2013 5:31pm | Report
Don't judge me, but I went total nerd on this one. I wrote a lore in class today but I didn't wanna post it.

Passive: Slither
For every god she stuns in her ultimate, she gains a stack. Medusa gains 10% movement speed and attack speed per stack with a maximum of five stacks. All stacks are reset on death.

Skill 1: Fist of Fury
Medusa uses her bronze fist and dashes towards the enemy, dealing 80/120/200/280/360 damage + 5% of her physical attack power.

Skill 2: Snake's Venom
Medusa whips her hair and a snake projectile is thrown toward the enemy, causing 60/75/95/110/125 damage and a bleed for 10/15/20/25/30 + 10%/12%/14%/16%/16% of her physical attack power per tick. Enemies caught by the projectile is slowed by 10% for 1.5 seconds.

Skill 3: Fuel from Hate
Medusa lets out a shriek in a cone radius. For every god caught in the radius, her physical attack power and attack speed is increased by 15% for up to 3 gods for 5 seconds. Enemies caught in the radius are also feared for .2/.5/.8/1.2/1.5 seconds.

Skill 4 - Ultimate: Wrath of stone
Medusa does what she does best and turns enemy gods into stone. Gods caught in the radius are stunned for 1.5/2.2/2.8/3.3/3.7 seconds. Once the stun is over or if gods escape, they are slowed by 10% for .5/.8/1.2/1.5/1.8 seconds.

Welp, that's all I got, tell me if she's too op or up. I really like the idea of medusa, plus I got really bored. Clearly she is a Phys Melee assassin. But I don't know how her ult would work.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 15, 2013 11:46pm | Report
I made a thread about perseus, his ulti is almost equal to u wrath of stone (he has her head).

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 16, 2013 1:45am | Report
Khaldron wrote:

not 100% true, some mobas have abilities that give the enemy an "advantage", like making him immune to attacks, medusa petrify is the most iconic caracteristic of gorgon, everyone wants her becouse of this, the only possibility is to make it her ultimate, there is other possibilitys, like her ult only stun who is looking at her, imaginning the 360�° of rotation, u would have 180�º of immunity, and 180�° stunnable.

But most other abilities have a much more worthwhile main effect. Pugna's Decrepify from Dota 2 may make them immune to auto attack champions, but in return, spellcasters and Pugna himself are able to burst the hero easily due to the increased damage amplification and the slow. It also completely removes an agility auto-attack reliant carry from a teamfight. All that just to make them immune to auto-attacks is a much better trade off.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » May 16, 2013 4:05am | Report
1 second people id like to improve her ult. :D

Wrath of stone
medusa charges in a straight line, if an enemy God is caught in the charge, she coils round her target while slowly tightening her grip dealing increased damage every 0.5 seconds every 5 seconds as she turns to look at her target in the face she screems ferocoisly turning her target to stone for 5 seconds and turning anyone caught in the radius in a cone behind her target for 2.5 seconds. enemies that have been petrified take 30% more damage due to their soft stone bodies.

you guyz can do the damage ratios and the skill level scaling, this was just a small suggestion.
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 16, 2013 8:00am | Report
@Tukuto Thats actually a really good idea, but lets keep it reasonale, damage every .2 seconds for 3.5 seconds and stun for max of 3.7, because ymir's stun isn't even 5 seconds.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » May 17, 2013 4:08am | Report
okai i suppose thats alright :D
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » May 17, 2013 4:15am | Report
Aphnex wrote:

Don't judge me, but I went total nerd on this one. I wrote a lore in class today but I didn't wanna post it.

Passive: Slither
For every god she stuns in her ultimate, she gains a stack. Medusa gains 10% movement speed and attack speed per stack with a maximum of five stacks. All stacks are reset on death.

Skill 1: Fist of Fury
Medusa uses her bronze fist and dashes towards the enemy, dealing 80/120/200/280/360 damage + 5% of her physical attack power.

Skill 2: Snake's Venom
Medusa whips her hair and a snake projectile is thrown toward the enemy, causing 60/75/95/110/125 damage and a bleed for 10/15/20/25/30 + 10%/12%/14%/16%/16% of her physical attack power per tick. Enemies caught by the projectile is slowed by 10% for 1.5 seconds.

Skill 3: Fuel from Hate
Medusa lets out a shriek in a cone radius. For every god caught in the radius, her physical attack power and attack speed is increased by 15% for up to 3 gods for 5 seconds. Enemies caught in the radius are also feared for .2/.5/.8/1.2/1.5 seconds.

Skill 4 - Ultimate: Wrath of stone
Medusa does what she does best and turns enemy gods into stone. Gods caught in the radius are stunned for 1.5/2.2/2.8/3.3/3.7 seconds. Once the stun is over or if gods escape, they are slowed by 10% for .5/.8/1.2/1.5/1.8 seconds.

Welp, that's all I got, tell me if she's too op or up. I really like the idea of medusa, plus I got really bored. Clearly she is a Phys Melee assassin. But I don't know how her ult would work.

oh and btw AO KUANG has already taken slither
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 18, 2013 8:34pm | Report
So maybe an immnity to normal attacks, and damage increase for skill

Khaldron

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }