Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ceres Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ceres Idea 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 10, 2013 6:39pm | Report
Ceres roman god of agriculture
Ranged support
(p)Fertile healing: Ceres and all allies in 50 feet get 20% more healing done.
Heal: 30/40/50/60/70(+15% of your magical power) healing per tick, ticks at 1 sec for 5 secs
(1)Tree of life: Ceres summons a Tree of life, all allies in 30 feet radius get healed.

(2)Seed barage: Ceres shoots a cone of seeds at all enemies in front of her, damaging them and allies get 10% life steal when attacking a seeded target.
Damage: 50/110/160/220/270(+30% of your magical power)
Debuff lasts: 4 secs

(3)Gift of the mother nature: Ceres gives gifts all around to all allies in a 30 feet radius, all allies get a magical and physical power buff.
Power buff: 20/25/30/35/40(+15% of your magical power)
Lasts: 4 secs

(4/ult)Feilds of life:Ceres fertilizes the ground in a 50 feet radius, Crops grow and heal all allies, also when enemies move through the area get hurt from the sharp leaves of the crops.
Damage: 100/150/200/250/300(+40% of your magical power) per tick, tick is every .5 secs while enemies are moving.
Heal: 50/60/70/80/90(+20% of your magical power) per tick, tick us every .5 secs.

Hope you like this and please leave feedback :)
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 10, 2013 7:36pm | Report
Well, because this god seems more like a god that should look more real compared to looking more cartoon like, I thought this god should be greek, demeter. Personal opinion. Besides that seems ok, but maybe state how much healing and for how long
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 10, 2013 11:24pm | Report
Well personally I like Demeter more but since there are so many Greek gods I just put her as Ceres, really there's no difference.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 18, 2013 10:39am | Report
Did bait of scaling, comment if you think the scaling or base damage is too high or to low.
Also comment if you think she is well balanced.
Thanks

sorcerer455

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }