Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Artemis Rework Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Artemis Rework Idea 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » October 23, 2013 10:43pm | Report

I thought the ult was the same as Ashe?

Pfft, we don't need 2 neith ults.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 24, 2013 12:43am | Report
I don't think it's a Neith ult. To me, it seems like a hybrid of Neith's World Weave and Mercury's ult.

You press it and it charges up, increasing it's range. It pierces walls and applies status effects, making it similar to Neith, but also has a limited distance and pierces enemies, like Mercury's.

So while you cannot use it to catch up to an enemy like Mercury, or hit across the map with perfect accuracy like Neith, it can be used to disrupt enemy formations, secure kills, and perhaps even be fired from point-blank range to "burst." I quite like it.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » October 24, 2013 5:27am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I don't think it's a Neith ult. To me, it seems like a hybrid of Neith's World Weave and Mercury's ult.

You press it and it charges up, increasing it's range. It pierces walls and applies status effects, making it similar to Neith, but also has a limited distance and pierces enemies, like Mercury's.

So while you cannot use it to catch up to an enemy like Mercury, or hit across the map with perfect accuracy like Neith, it can be used to disrupt enemy formations, secure kills, and perhaps even be fired from point-blank range to "burst." I quite like it.

So it IS an Ashe ult.

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 24, 2013 5:53am | Report
I think it is more of Ezreal's ult because it pass through all enemies

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }