Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Artemis Rework Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Artemis Rework Idea 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 23, 2013 5:54am | Report
Artemis Rework Idea

So some people think that Artemis is not viable, so I give this idea. Tell me about your thoughts and give me feedback

Passive : Calydonian Boar
Artemis's boar helps her in fight. Each 5th basic attacks, it deals AoE damage and stun the enemy for 0.5s in area.

Comments : Instead using the boar in ult, I change it to passive. This passive will make her a great one in teamfight because the mini stun. Additionally, this will help her in farming because she has no line skillshot.

Skill 1 : Hunter's Prey
Passive : Killing an enemy give a stack of pray. Each stack increase Atemis' maximum's health by 10. Maximum stacks of 50. Lost half of stacks on death

Active : Artemis heal herself by 40/80/120/160/200 (+2 per stack) (+40% physical power)

Cost : 70 mana. Cooldown : 15s

Comments : This one will make her more stronger in health as she has no reliable escape. Additionally, it will help her sustain in lane. I know people love her trap, but I must change it somehow.

Skill 2 : Vengeful Assault
Artemis attacks at a furious pace, increasing her attack speed by 20/30/40/50/60% and movement speed by 20% and critical chance by 15% for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5s.

Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana. Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds.

Comments : I will keep this almost the same but give her critical chance from the passive but reducing the attack speed

Skill 3 : Moonlight
Artemis falls the light of moon dealing 70/125/170/235/280 (+70% physical power) physical damage and slowing the enemy for 2s. At the end of the slow, the enemy is blinded if they face Artemis

Cost : 60/65/70/75/80 mana. Cooldown : 12s

Comments : This is almost the same with suppress the insolent, just changing the name and animation, reducing scaling, increase physical contribution, and add a blind.

Ultimate : Moonshot
Artemis bless her arrow with moonlight and readies it, charging the distance it reach. Then, Artemis shoots it, dealing 250/325/400/475/550 (+120% physical power) and instantly blind them. This can pass through wall. The animation 1.5X faster than Neith's ult

Cost : 80/90/100/110/120. Cooldown : 90s

Comments : I have this idea from mixing Neith's ult and Mercury's ult. This will help her in kill secure, having more damage and faster, but will not always hit the enemy.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 23, 2013 6:10am | Report
I like this. I like this a lot. Boar buddies FTW!

One small thing I didn't like: Hunter's Prey seems weird. Healing on a carry is kind of odd. With her new CC, I don't think she needs an escape, so I prefer her wards on this one.

But for everything else, it is amazing. I also like the idea of having a pure damage ult that can be also used for utility, but how long is the blind time? Also, I'd like to know if it pierces enemies like Mercury's ult, which would drastically improve her initiation.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 23, 2013 6:20am | Report
Both of her blind is as long as ra's and pass through all enemies, I have an idea for his 1, will post it soon

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 23, 2013 6:36am | Report
This is my idea for her 1

Skill 1 : Hunter's Prey
Passive : Artemis search for a prey, increasing her physical lifesteal by 4/8/12/16/20%

Active : Artemis doubles his passive and increase her physical power by 20/25/30/35/40 for 4s

Cost : 70 mana. Cooldown : 15s

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 23, 2013 7:05am | Report
Hrmm. The idea seems to be a passive bonus with an active skill, yes?

Here's my idea, removing the sustain aspects:

Hunter's Eye: Artemis' skill at aiming makes her passively increase the range of her basic attacks. Bonus: 4/8/12/16/20 feet (half of Kali's spin to win area).

When this skill is activated, Artemis gains doubled map vision and the ability to see through stealth and walls for 4 seconds.

Cooldown: 20 seconds.

Basically, she can get some really incredible plays by activating Hunter's Eye and then using her ultimate through a huge distance or through a wall.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 23, 2013 7:12am | Report
Im normally against the idea of reworks but this is amazing, especially with Subzero's 1 idea.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 23, 2013 9:45am | Report
Oh, and uh, does it go like this?

The boar is an invincible unit that follows Artemis, kinda like the Book of Demons. After firing 5 basics, it charges the target of the fifth basic dealing AoE damage and stunning? Is that right?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Appollosnos » October 23, 2013 12:57pm | Report
I dont really like the ult as it is basically the same as Neith but how about this idea

Hunters of Artmis- Artemis is joined by 3 of her maidens which target the same enemy as Artemis
They do 75/110/145/180/215/250 dmg each. They have 70% of your attack speed and last for 4 seconds.

I think this would need adjusting, but I think you guys get my general idea.

Appollosnos

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 23, 2013 3:02pm | Report
Well if you've ever played LoL, how I'm understanding it is that the ult s similar to Varus' Q

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KaleaMenshaKhaine » October 23, 2013 10:37pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Well if you've ever played LoL, how I'm understanding it is that the ult s similar to Varus' Q

I thought the ult was the same as Ashe?

KaleaMenshaKhaine

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }