Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your thoughts on Ullr?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Your thoughts on Ullr? 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 12, 2014 4:48pm | Report
So I was derping around on smite.gamepedia.com, then I found that they already added a Ullr page, so I decided to click on the link to see the prototype for Ullr right now. For those of you that really don't enjoy going to any other SMITE website other than SF then this is all I can interpret. Ullr is going to be switching between bow and hunt mode, much like Hel and Tyr. As far as I can tell all his abilities and his passive change. His 2 is probably a buff considering it shows no action and it shows Ullr's face. So according to what I told you, what would you like to see in this god's abilities? What role should he play? Here's the link: http://smite.gamepedia.com/Ullr
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » March 12, 2014 5:03pm | Report
Hmmm I wonder if he will end up with hunter base stats or warrior base stats? Either way im keen to see how he turns out.

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » March 12, 2014 5:37pm | Report
Ullr, another Norse with Stance change. GODAMNIT HIREZ, there should've other gods with Switch Stance other than Norse.

Anywho, I guess he'll have Hunter stats. His melee might work like a melee carry( AKA assassin, ''Berserker'').

Not that hyped for him. More excited for Kumbhakarna because Rest.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 12, 2014 6:34pm | Report
I agree. I have more hype because they're finally releasing another Hindu god. Thank you Zeus.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » March 12, 2014 7:22pm | Report
Personally I'm hoping that both his stances will be viable, and that he has Warrior stats. Though that last part is mostly cause I like Warriors.

Also ability speculations based on icons:

His ultimate is either an ability for both the ranged and melee forms, or it could be like Hel's and be the switch stance ability.
His 2 looks like it'll be a buff for both stances.
His 1 looks like it'll be a ranged attack and a melee attack (maybe a nuke and something like Cleave?)
No clue about his 3, though for a little bit I thought that it'd give the melee stance a leap.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 12, 2014 8:32pm | Report
God I hope that's not his ult. I was pretty happy when they gave Tyr an ultimate ability that wasn't switch stances. Hel, as much as I love her, is pretty disappointing because of her lack of a neat ultimate ability.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » March 13, 2014 4:25am | Report
His first 1 might be something like Neith's? (Pierces, maybe add in a slow or bleed or something) and his second 1 would be like chaac's?
His 2 would be ANOTHER change stance (damn, and i thought Tyr was awesome)
His first 3 might be projectiles that spread apart like xbal's and i suppose his second 3 might be a dash
His ulti would be either buffs (like the old vulcan), or some attack.

Dunno about his passive though.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » March 13, 2014 11:02am | Report
I love the idea of the Norse gods having that function, yes only Hel and Tyr have it, and I LOVE Tyr, but I'm glad Ullr will possibly have it, the only thing I'm worrying about is if he has Skis since he's also the god of skiing. I'm also excited since I actually made a god idea on him. Now on this new Hindu god I'll think he'll be interesting, by his lore I think he might be a tank, but I'm glad they're doing another Hindu god.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 15, 2014 9:33am | Report
Either his a Hunter that can go Range and Melee. Or he can switch between throwing axes that do more damage and a bow that has more attack speed
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 15, 2014 12:52pm | Report
I think the only two types of "Pantheons" that I haven't seen come out while I've been playing Smite are Norse and Hindu which are the ones coming. I guess if you count the rework of Kali I did. But it'll be interesting cause I'm actually Hindu haha...

I can imagine Kumbhakarna being like a Snorlax and having some sleep ability or something idk

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }