Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Wich tank should I unlock?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Wich tank should I unlock? 24 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 28, 2013 11:11am | Report

What do you mean?

god pack will give you ALL GODS

yes ALL gods that are and WILL be released

and instead use favor for skins, its a higher goal and perhaps more fun :p
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 28, 2013 11:26am | Report

god pack will give you ALL GODS

yes ALL gods that are and WILL be released

and instead use favor for skins, its a higher goal and perhaps more fun :p

I will rather work for my gods by working for him/her, I might buy it tho

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » February 28, 2013 11:49am | Report
You should. It's worth the money. I'd like to see smite in the future with all the gods from a bunch of pantheon.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 28, 2013 11:54am | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

You should. It's worth the money. I'd like to see smite in the future with all the gods from a bunch of pantheon.

You know what? I will buy it :D
I quite love hi-rez and I think they do a great job with this game

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » February 28, 2013 11:58am | Report
Yeah! Nice job man. I always have a problem. The gods that I'm good with, I'm afraid to play with in case I get a bad game. But that never happens when I choose the gods that I love to play. But I play with alot of gods that I don't even use.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 28, 2013 12:02pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Yeah! Nice job man. I always have a problem. The gods that I'm good with, I'm afraid to play with in case I get a bad game. But that never happens when I choose the gods that I love to play. But I play with alot of gods that I don't even use.

I would want to try Vamana (your guide made me wanna play him), odin, guan yu, arachne, hel, poseidon and a handfull of other gods

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » March 1, 2013 1:16pm | Report
YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT -List explanations

1)Sobek- He has always been competing for the number 1 spot against Ymir and if you have played against him or seen Mattypocket play Sobek you know why he is at the top of the list.

His Charge Pray even after the nerf (you used to be able to grab someone behind minions) is still one of most powerful abilities in the game. It has so many uses holding towers (Threatening enemies to pull in tower range),grabing some who is trying to get away from you/your teammates,pulling someone away from your teammates in order to save them, escaping sticky situations and so much more.

Tail Whip- While a little tricky to master (since you can knock kills away from your team or towards your weak allies) it can get your enemies out of position so easily,prevent escapes,get enemies off your back or your allies and if you are good enough you can walk into the enemy team tailwhipe them all and instatly charge pray a carry mid air to get an easy kill for your team.

Sobeks Sickening Strike while not as relevant in teamfights unless enemies have a lot of healers still can help you finish of enemies that are low and save yourself by healing while in the laning phase it gives you a lot of sustain/harass.

And his ultimate well there is not much to say it's great for softening up enemies zoning them out finishing off weakened enemies or quickly regaining mama/ clearing creeps waves to take the tower.

Pros-Can easily chase down enemies zone in teamfights get carries out of position and he deals a lot of damage.

The only real con to sobek is that he is quite mana hungry but not to the point where you would have to take meditation.

2)Vamana-Before the patch of February the 20th Vamana was an stupidly OP due to Sprint+Colossal Fury combo but since the nerf he seems to be more manageable.
His 1 Is a dash/sprint that is used for chasing enemies down running away or initiating a fight due to it's knock up it is very annoying and there are so many combos that can fallow up once the enemies is in the air.

Armored Umbrella- Is your main tool of harass and a very powerful at that it deals almost instant damage in a cone like Kalis Blood Lash or Wus Overhand Smash and due to it's high base damage even if you build pure tank this skill will stay painful.(Very very useful for harassing squishy gods especially melee ones in da lanning phase).

Umbrellarang is usually used for the slow there really isn't anything much to say about it (max it 3rd :D ) it just deals solid damage and slows.

Now onto his ultimate probably the most terrifying part about is that you gain a massive boost to your protections aswell as physical power and regen 3% of your maximum health every second but what makes it sooo so strong is then you use sprint which allows you to simply ULT-Sprint and just bum rush enemy squishy carries and there is nothing they can do about it other then try to kill you or RUN! The protections and HP REGEN also enables you to steal objectives/tower dive and live to tell the tale.

P.s. You really should build Frostbound Hammer on Vamana it makes him twice as deadly.

3)Guan Yu

4)Ares (I believe Ares has potential to be 4th or 5th on this list after the last patch but I need to seem him mroe in action before I write anything).

5)Odin
6)Hades
7)Vulcan

I will update this post to full probably next day since it's getting a bit late :D

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 1, 2013 1:30pm | Report
LevasK wrote:

YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT -List explanations

1)Sobek- He has always been competing for the number 1 spot against Ymir and if you have played against him or seen Mattypocket play Sobek you know why he is at the top of the list.

His Charge Pray even after the nerf (you used to be able to grab someone behind minions) is still one of most powerful abilities in the game. It has so many uses holding towers (Threatening enemies to pull in tower range),grabing some who is trying to get away from you/your teammates,pulling someone away from your teammates in order to save them, escaping sticky situations and so much more.

Tail Whip- While a little tricky to master (since you can knock kills away from your team or towards your weak allies) it can get your enemies out of position so easily,prevent escapes,get enemies off your back or your allies and if you are good enough you can walk into the enemy team tailwhipe them all and instatly charge pray a carry mid air to get an easy kill for your team.

Sobeks Sickening Strike while not as relevant in teamfights unless enemies have a lot of healers still can help you finish of enemies that are low and save yourself by healing while in the laning phase it gives you a lot of sustain/harass.

And his ultimate well there is not much to say it's great for softening up enemies zoning them out finishing off weakened enemies or quickly regaining mama/ clearing creeps waves to take the tower.

Pros-Can easily chase down enemies zone in teamfights get carries out of position and he deals a lot of damage.

The only real con to sobek is that he is quite mana hungry but not to the point where you would have to take meditation.

2)Vamana-Before the patch of February the 20th Vamana was an stupidly OP due to Sprint+Colossal Fury combo but since the nerf he seems to be more manageable.
His 1 Is a dash/sprint that is used for chasing enemies down running away or initiating a fight due to it's knock up it is very annoying and there are so many combos that can fallow up once the enemies is in the air.

Armored Umbrella- Is your main tool of harass and a very powerful at that it deals almost instant damage in a cone like Kalis Blood Lash or Wus Overhand Smash and due to it's high base damage even if you build pure tank this skill will stay painful.(Very very useful for harassing squishy gods especially melee ones in da lanning phase).

Umbrellarang is usually used for the slow there really isn't anything much to say about it (max it 3rd :D ) it just deals solid damage and slows.

Now onto his ultimate probably the most terrifying part about is that you gain a massive boost to your protections aswell as physical power and regen 3% of your maximum health every second but what makes it sooo so strong is then you use sprint which allows you to simply ULT-Sprint and just bum rush enemy squishy carries and there is nothing they can do about it other then try to kill you or RUN! The protections and HP REGEN also enables you to steal objectives/tower dive and live to tell the tale.

P.s. You really should build Frostbound Hammer on Vamana it makes him twice as deadly.

3)Guan Yu

4)Ares (I believe Ares has potential to be 4th or 5th on this list after the last patch but I need to seem him mroe in action before I write anything).

5)Odin
6)Hades
7)Vulcan

I will update this post to full probably next day since it's getting a bit late :D

Thanks, +1

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » March 1, 2013 1:31pm | Report
You actually quoted to say thanks :DDD

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 1, 2013 1:38pm | Report
LevasK wrote:

You actually quoted to say thanks :DDD

he did that before :p
its his thing XD
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }