Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Wich tank should I unlock?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Wich tank should I unlock? 24 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 24, 2013 3:39am | Report
I unlocked Bacchus back then and now I have 4500 favor so I almost unlock a new god!
Witch one should I pick? I am only interested in tanks btw
Edit: already have 5500

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » February 24, 2013 6:57am | Report
Well how about you tell us which tanks you have so far?

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 24, 2013 7:26am | Report
LevasK wrote:

Well how about you tell us which tanks you have so far?

Ymir and Bacchus

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » February 24, 2013 7:56am | Report
Try Hades or Ares. Ares, if you most likely will be building him magical then he does enourmous damage. Hades on the other hand, his ultimate helps alot in teamfights but he's a boring god to play. Also Guan Yu is fun to play as well. It's high damage output can tear an enemy. So, choose Ares for Damage over Time, Guan for his amazing slows after he gets gem and his damage, or Hades for his Ultimate. I'd recommend Guan or Ares though. Don't be surprised if you're carrying your team for your excellent DPS.

Oh yeah. There's a sobek. But don't worry. Still choose between ares and that other guy I mentioned In the a over text.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » February 24, 2013 1:39pm | Report
1)Sobek
2)Vamana
3)Guan Yu
4)Odin
5)Hades
6-7 It's a tie between Ares and Vulcan
This is the order in which you should unlock your tanks if you feel like specializing in tanks (if you count vamana as a real tank if not then he is nr4).

If you really want I could give you all the reasons why and explain all there skills how and why they work but it would be a long read if you want to skip that and just trust me that's the list of your tank order.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 24, 2013 11:15pm | Report
LevasK wrote:

1)Sobek
2)Vamana
3)Guan Yu
4)Odin
5)Hades
6-7 It's a tie between Ares and Vulcan
This is the order in which you should unlock your tanks if you feel like specializing in tanks (if you count vamana as a real tank if not then he is nr4).

If you really want I could give you all the reasons why and explain all there skills how and why they work but it would be a long read if you want to skip that and just trust me that's the list of your tank order.

I like to read XD
This is my first moba game like ever and I would like some pro advice :D btw I every lobby I see a Ares, why do you place him so low?
Edit: I trust you but I already unlocked xbalanque back then witch I didn't like :(

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » February 28, 2013 7:58am | Report
Ares is amazing with initiating multi kills from Ra and Ao Kuang! Why not just get all gods, it's only 30$?

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 28, 2013 8:27am | Report
hahaha dat god pack update
so worth the money now XD
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 28, 2013 10:43am | Report

hahaha dat god pack update
so worth the money now XD

What do you mean?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 28, 2013 10:44am | Report
ElGrizz wrote:

Ares is amazing with initiating multi kills from Ra and Ao Kuang! Why not just get all gods, it's only 30$?

I will buy gems if I feel like it but I won't buy the god pack becouse I thin its better to earn the gods by playing.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }