Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Why Smite's Website Needs to Be More Honest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Why Smite's Website Needs to Be More Honest 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » March 17, 2014 7:00am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

http://www.heroesofthestorm.com/en-us
Scroll down and you'll see Kerrigan's succubus skin. They have so many other characters with cool skins, and yet they put that up instead.

http://blog.dota2.com/?l=english
See the bat girl? or maybe the cleavage of the mage?

http://lol.garena.ph/
I'm not sure if your seeing what I'm seeing. But what I'm seeing is a beach scene with 2 of their female characters in bikinis.

Now... what's the difference between smite? The size? The model? The art? Nope. No difference at all. All of them are in the FRONT page of their site. All of them have girls with CLEAVAGE on them.

Did you not read the first sentence of my post?

Just because everybody dose something, doesn't mean that its suddenly ok to do it.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 17, 2014 7:25am | Report

Did you not read the first sentence of my post?

'
So your saying "advertising" is NOT ok?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » March 17, 2014 9:40am | Report
I can see the sarcasm in this thread. At least I hope that it's supposed to be sarcastic.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » March 18, 2014 3:25am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

'
So your saying "advertising" is NOT ok?

What I'm saying is that exploiting peoples sexual desires for advertisement purposes is a cheap trick. I'm not saying its not effective or should be illegal. I just think its a cheap trick and I'm sick of seeing it where ever I go.

Raventhor wrote:

Difference is, the "attractive women" do have to do with what they're selling. It's not like Call of Rome or some of the other online RTS using fake advertiseent. This is actually Chang'E.

I still have 0 problem with it. This post has literally been done so many times.

My problem is that they clearly picked Chang'e just to show of some cleavage.
Look at the it: Her left boob is clearly the focus of the picture and the point Sub was making is that they also gave her breast implants just to make her cleavage even better.

They could have easily picked a god like Odin to show of how cool and lore friendly the gods look, but nope they picked Chang'e, why? cleavage.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » March 18, 2014 3:36am | Report

They could have easily picked a god like Odin to show of how cool and lore friendly the gods look, but nope they picked Chang'e, why? cleavage.

Fenrir is on the other side. They could have picked a God like Aphrodite to show how awesome and big her boobs are, but nope, they picked Fenrir. Why? Because you're looking too much into this.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » March 18, 2014 3:39am | Report

Fenrir is on the other side. They could have picked a God like Aphrodite to show how awesome and big her boobs are, but nope, they picked Fenrir. Why? Because you're looking too much into this.

I like to make conspiracy theories when I get mad :D

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » March 18, 2014 3:49am | Report
I like to make conspiracy theories when I get mad :D

Haha.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 18, 2014 5:48am | Report
Ah well. If ever you try to work in a gaming company. Where they have 3d models of female characters in their games. You'll eventually have to talk about "So who's cleavage should be on the site?"

This is life. Deal with it or stay in your room where all is right for you.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » March 18, 2014 6:38am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

This is life. Deal with it or stay in your room where all is right for you.

So basically what you are saying is that "Just because something bothers you, doesn't mean it has to change"

I think that's the official slogan of oppression...

Ok. Can we please just move on, because we clearly completely disagreed with each other and I doubt we will ever come to an agreement or change somebody else's opinion on the subject.

And that is the official slogan of flame wars...

Good day sir.

Edit: Also just saw that your dog died and I'm going to assume that is one of the reasons you are being a bit salty. Sorry about that RIP.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » March 18, 2014 8:36am | Report
I'm just saying. I think everyone wants a big titted ***** in the games they play somewhere. Now everyone knows they have one in Smite. More people! >:D

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }