Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who do you think will be the last beta god?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Who do you think will be the last beta god? 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheHotShot » June 7, 2013 11:44am | Report
Assuming that the game gets released at 40 gods, like HiRezTodd said a few months ago. We know that the 38th god is Chronos, and 39th is Chang'e.

Who do you think will be the 40th?

I hope its Horus!

TheHotShot

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 7, 2013 11:51am | Report
I hope Yen-Lo-Wang, the chinese god of the death :D

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » June 7, 2013 12:44pm | Report

I hope Yen-Lo-Wang, the chinese god of the death :D

People have been wanting Yen-Lo-Wang for months now, and people suspected that he would be the 30th. I think I might've seen a first draft of him, but I have a feeling that Hi-Rez threw him out.

Plus, we already have a sufficient amount of Gods of Death/The Afterlife, so I'm not certain that we will see him. If we do, great. If not, then don't be surprised.

I also wanted Horus, a hell of a long time ago. However, I was told that he would be much too similar to Ra, since they both involve the Sun and a bird-like figure. I mentioned that since he is the God of Protection, he could be a support.

I was then told that Smite wouldn't have support Gods... looks like they were wrong.

I hope we eventually see Horus, maybe as a huge bird or something. Who knows.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 7, 2013 1:14pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

People have been wanting Yen-Lo-Wang for months now, and people suspected that he would be the 30th. I think I might've seen a first draft of him, but I have a feeling that Hi-Rez threw him out.

Plus, we already have a sufficient amount of Gods of Death/The Afterlife, so I'm not certain that we will see him. If we do, great. If not, then don't be surprised.

I also wanted Horus, a hell of a long time ago. However, I was told that he would be much too similar to Ra, since they both involve the Sun and a bird-like figure. I mentioned that since he is the God of Protection, he could be a support.

I was then told that Smite wouldn't have support Gods... looks like they were wrong.

I hope we eventually see Horus, maybe as a huge bird or something. Who knows.

I do not care about what new gods actually are, but I do like when they look as badass as yen-lo-wang ;)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheHotShot » June 7, 2013 1:26pm | Report
"Horus served many functions in the Egyptian pantheon, most notably being the god of the sun, war and protection."

We already have a sun god (Ra). I guess Anhur falls under the War one. So like you said, protection. He would be a tank. He would accompany Sobek as a tank for the Egyptian pantheon :)

TheHotShot

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 7, 2013 1:30pm | Report
Yen-Lo-Wang would be nice. But I think Hi-Rez is digging for ''Famous'' gods, to take atention from the public. Then, after the game's launch, they may release gods like Yen-Lo-Wang and maybe Apep.

I also think the last Norse god from the Beta may be Jormungandr, the only Loki's son left. But that's only spectation of mine, of course.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 7, 2013 1:30pm | Report
TheHotShot wrote:

"Horus served many functions in the Egyptian pantheon, most notably being the god of the sun, war and protection."

We already have a sun god (Ra). I guess Anhur falls under the War one. So like you said, protection. He would be a tank. He would accompany Sobek as a tank for the Egyptian pantheon :)

I WANT A NEW TANK, GIVE ME HORUS RIGHT NAO!

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » June 7, 2013 1:43pm | Report
I think that 40 won;t be the last one, maybe it would open up to a new patheon. But if I had to say, it won;t be hindu or mayan. I have a feeling that hirez wants to finish of with the patheons we have at 40 before anything happens. If i had to guess, the 40th god would be Egyptian, because by then, the last god that was egyptian would be isis, which would be 3 gods ago. Another option is norse, but I think that the norse gods aren;t as famous and to end the 40th god achievement on a god note would require a well known deity. I think/hope that the 40th is Osiris.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » June 7, 2013 4:27pm | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

I think that 40 won;t be the last one, maybe it would open up to a new patheon. But if I had to say, it won;t be hindu or mayan. I have a feeling that hirez wants to finish of with the patheons we have at 40 before anything happens. If i had to guess, the 40th god would be Egyptian, because by then, the last god that was egyptian would be isis, which would be 3 gods ago. Another option is norse, but I think that the norse gods aren;t as famous and to end the 40th god achievement on a god note would require a well known deity. I think/hope that the 40th is Osiris.

The 40th god wont be the last god they release, if that is what you mean. But I have a feeling it might be the last god they release before the game fully releases and the beta stage ends.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 7, 2013 10:34pm | Report
The game will be released at 50 gods just because 50 looks better than 40 on paper, sounds better and is half of 100.

Thats my logic

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }