Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who are you in game?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Who are you in game? 26 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 9, 2013 11:31am | Report
I know this thread has been done before, but a lot of people have joined since then, I can't find the thread, and I don't want to necro.

Real quick, if you want, what's your IGN in game, and to make this at least sort of different, tell us a little about yourself in game. Arena junkie? Conquest jungler only? God you'll always try to lock? etc.

IGN:DecimusBrutalis
-Arena/Assault Aficionado, sometimes conquest
-Chronos, Loki, Athena, Neith, Poseidon
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 9, 2013 11:33am | Report
all4games on basicly every game i play.

concuest 5 man premade for the most. to many gods to sum up
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 9, 2013 11:35am | Report
IGN: DrPaco
-I love arena, with little over 800 arena games won so far, but I'm game to play Conquest with groups.
-Hel and Chang'e are my favorite, but I also love playing Aphrodite, Arachne, Ymir, and Agni in Arena. I don't limit myself to just them, but they're the grand majority of my played gods.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 9, 2013 11:38am | Report
DarkJaw. I mostly try to do my ''Dailies'' on Smite, but I'm always up to queue with a friend.
I play mostly Conquest, but I can play every game mode. Except 1v1. Gods, I hate that game mode. Self-titled Best Anubis BR, but I also play Fenrir, Ao Kuang, Sobek, and a few others.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 9, 2013 11:39am | Report
I'm in :D

ign is AnimusLiberus

modes: Don't care
Gods: Don't care 45 Masteries DAMN YOU NU WAAAAA......
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » December 9, 2013 11:42am | Report
IGN Shavul.

I'm a decent Athena tank and Ne zha jungle. I can play the tank role just fine and some adc if you push me. Don't like casters though.

My best game mode is arena, but I can play almost everything.

Some people say that they know me and then they mention some "slow tortoise" or somethig like that. I don't really know why.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 9, 2013 12:06pm | Report
45 masteries, nice. I've been refusing to play my mains for a little while to make sure I master every god, I think I'm in the mid 30's atm. 50 Worshippers isn't that hard though, I can usually master a god in every sitting. I've been working from top to bottom though, so I'm going to end up hitting the gods that I have like, 5 worshippers on.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jmdmagic » December 9, 2013 12:11pm | Report
I usually play everything besides Conquest, MoTD, and Joust 1v1, only rarely playing either of those. I'll also play whichever type of god the team is lacking when I pick, although I tend to prefer supports and mages.

My IGN is SolArthias, on the offchance that someone wants to play or help me get used to Conquest.

Jmdmagic

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » December 9, 2013 12:14pm | Report
IGN: Neltadouble

I play arena a lot. And Assault. 3v3 occasionally.

He Bo, Loki, Vamana, and Athena are my go-to gods.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 9, 2013 12:41pm | Report
~ ICEN

I quit playing conquest since my fps can not handle it and makes it too choppy. Also with the new god release I don't dare see how bad my fps will drop now in conquest.

I play 3v3/arena/Dom/
None of those make me unable to play, I can play on any of those game types with no problem, other than when ping spikes up and makes me get a lag

Another thing to know is that if you are used to me on the forum, I am different in game then the forum. Mainly because forum is a forum and in game is in game.

Gods I switch around depending on how I feel.
Mages : agni, anubis, Ra
Tanks/bruisers : Sobek, Hercules, odin sometimes
carry : Anhur, thanatos, ne zha

I normally play mages or bruisers now with some carry play, but if I want to win then I play hercules :)
Mostly mages and when I go tank I usually play sobek now because I am in a sobek mood lately.
I normally don't like picking anhur in arena since I get all my kills jacked and its harder to impale people on things since most people stay in the open forcing you to pillar combo or jump + impale and possibly die.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }