Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Which gods should I get ranked up if I want to play ranked?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Which gods should I get ranked up if I want to play ranked? 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 17, 2014 3:17am | Report
I currently have:
Anhur
Ao Kuang
Apollo
Athena
Bacchus
Bakasura
Guan Yu
He Bo
Hun Batz
Loki
Neith
and Ra
On rank 1 or more. I am currently working on Tyr and Thanatos, but if I get those 2 I will basically have 4 junglers so I would like some advice on who else to get a rank on.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 17, 2014 3:53am | Report
I'd advise getting to know every god, then pick a god type that you like, then pick a few gods that you really like within that type. I play a lot of 3v3 (not ranked), and everyone is fine when I call support. Within that I'll play usually Ymir. Just find what your best at, and do that, if you're best at it, then the people in the queue should be fine with that, and let you do that.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 17, 2014 4:08am | Report
festive1 wrote:

I'd advise getting to know every god, then pick a god type that you like, then pick a few gods that you really like within that type. I play a lot of 3v3 (not ranked), and everyone is fine when I call support. Within that I'll play usually Ymir. Just find what your best at, and do that, if you're best at it, then the people in the queue should be fine with that, and let you do that.

Well, that's the thing. I kinda have my favorite gods in each role maxed, but I would like more specific advice for who are useful in ranked. I am currently thinking thana, ymir, sobek, tyr, chronos and agni. I do know all the gods (I have been playing for a pretty long time, but I kinda stopped when masteries came out and now I am trying to get gods mastered), so that won't be a problem. What the problem is that I am not avare of the current viability of gods (when I left poseidon was considered massively op, but now not so much I see).
Thanks for your reply tho :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 17, 2014 5:52am | Report
Marki (bestminionever) told me to it's good to master the gods who are picked a lot, so you can first pick etc ( Sun Wukong, Thanatos)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 17, 2014 7:07am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Marki (bestminionever) told me to it's good to master the gods who are picked a lot, so you can first pick etc ( Sun Wukong, Thanatos)

That is the question, who are those gods ;(
Nobody will tell me :'(
I feel so sad :*[

I guess thanatos is one of them tho?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 17, 2014 7:17am | Report

Uhmm... I'll try
Geb, Sun wukong, Thanatos, Chaac, Ullr, Bastet (?)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by muas » April 17, 2014 8:13am | Report

1. get every god lvl 1
2. ?????
3. PROFIT!
SMFG officer

muas

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 17, 2014 8:15am | Report
muas wrote:

1. get every god lvl 1
2. ?????
3. PROFIT!

Ur no longer part of SMFG. Get that out of your sig! :O
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 17, 2014 11:44am | Report
First priority (last time I played 5 days ago ish):
Odin, Ullr, Bastet, Nemesis, Poseidon, Tyr, Thanatos, Sun Wukong, Scylla, AMC, Chaac, Zeus, Vamana and Freya :P

Im not counting the gods you already have mastered now, like Apollo is probably top pick along with Ullr :)

But to be honest you are probably okei with the gods you have, all you need is to get the S tier gods :p

So if you get Freya, Sun Wukong, Thanatos, Tyr, Nemesis and Zeus you should have a walk in the park with picking gods :)

But *** someone said get all to rank 1, if you find yourself playing a Arena game pick someone you need to master and not your rank 9 Anhur ^^
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 17, 2014 12:17pm | Report

But *** someone said get all to rank 1, if you find yourself playing a Arena game pick someone you need to master and not your rank 9 Anhur ^^

Hehe I love spelling mistakes

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }