Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Where the F**K is POSEIDON!!!!!!!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Where the F**K is POSEIDON!!!!!!!!!! 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jyeboii » January 27, 2013 9:42pm | Report
Where is he surely he is worthy of being in this game i honestly thought he would of been a better add to the game then Xbalanque or some people would agree even better then Hercules. He needs to be added !!!!

just thought i should share what i think xD if anyone has some nice ideas on hes abilities and design please share i would love too read :)!

jyeboii

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Blunderzzz » January 27, 2013 10:15pm | Report
I agree that he should be there if his Brothers Zeus and Hades are in it, but how much different could they make him too He Bo?

Blunderzzz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheFoxyElf » January 27, 2013 11:14pm | Report
@Blunderzzz
Well, he has a trident........

TheFoxyElf

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jyeboii » January 28, 2013 3:31am | Report
@Blunderzzz
they could make him alot diffrent too he bo :) as he is also the god of horses they could somehow mix that with hes control over the seas :) i also think he could be a sort of tank like hades but also deal massive magical dmg like hades xD

jyeboii

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » January 30, 2013 8:28am | Report
well, posidan CLAIMS that he is the god of horses, but athena (or some other greek god) says shes the one sooooo

BUT YES!!!!!!

ADD POSIDAN!!!
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » January 31, 2013 4:56am | Report
They could add a chariot to his avatar aswell... ^_^
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jyeboii » January 31, 2013 7:11am | Report
a water chariot :0 hahahaha he would honestly be one of the best and most popular gods too add ! if any of you have like ability ideas post them :D

jyeboii

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » February 2, 2013 3:38pm | Report
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

And I also think they should add Athena and Horus, these 3 would be way better than say Xbalanque or Hercules or perhaps even Vulcan.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » February 2, 2013 3:53pm | Report
He is locked in my basement.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jyeboii » February 2, 2013 3:58pm | Report
honestly where did they pull vulcan from ? he's annoying and he is honestly useless since they nerfed him.

jyeboii

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }