Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Where the F**K is POSEIDON!!!!!!!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Where the F**K is POSEIDON!!!!!!!!!! 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xareth » February 4, 2013 7:15am | Report
well we just need support really, that'd spice things up.

Xareth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 4, 2013 12:25pm | Report
Xareth wrote:

well we just need support really, that'd spice things up.

Yeah i would love to see a pro setup like LoL. People may say it's copied but cmon, they do it in every moba. So i would like supports ad carries...
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xExiled » February 7, 2013 5:41pm | Report
Pretty sure I heard poseidon is one of the first 1-3? being added after beta.

xExiled

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aTastyFrog » February 8, 2013 2:52pm | Report
They are saving all the really badass gods until after beta where the money trap begins without the god pack :)

aTastyFrog

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 8, 2013 3:23pm | Report
aTastyFrog wrote:

They are saving all the really badass gods until after beta where the money trap begins without the god pack :)

yes however 11000 favor is easly grinded on a week (done it many times before)

also I believe poseidon is confirmed as #31 :p
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » February 9, 2013 1:06pm | Report
Heres some ideas for ya jyebolli

Type: Mage (obviously), not ranged (due to trident)

Look: a man with with a whit beard and white hair (not as old as He Bo) with a spear with 3 points, or a trident. His upper half is muscular bear belly, his lower is of a fish, or a merman. He stands tall and is very prideful.

Passive: Aquatic horse: 5% (or whatever) of posidians movement speed is given to magical attack (faster =more damage)

Skill 1: Tridents blow: Poseidon swings his trident in front of him, sending a spray or water in a cone in from it dealing damage and pushing the enemy back. If an enemy god is in range of the trident itself it sends the god flying to the side of him doing reduced damage. (The purpose of this ability is to give 2 selections for the player to choose from. The damage and the minor push, or the intense push and less damage)

Skill 2: Whirlpool: Poseidon summons a whirlpool in a target location sucking enemies towards the middle. Once in the center enemies get health and speed sucked from them giving Poseidon and nearby allies a speed buff. (the reason for nearby allies is so he has a small support role.

Skill 3: Tidal waves: Poseidon's basic attacks turn into ranged waves going through enemies (instead of obliverating once an enemy is hit) . If Poseidon hits an enemy god he gains speed up to a max of three times (more damage because of passive), if he misses an enemy unit (including regular minions) he is slowed up to 3 times. Right click to deactivate. Costs mana for every wave or has certain amount of time before its deactivated and costs mana only once at the start of the ability

Skill 4 (Ultimate): Ocean fury: a large ground target area becomes raging waves, stealing the speed of enemies (20% or something big), and dealing damage, the speed is given to Poseidon causing him to move much more faster and cause more damage with his ultimate due to his passive. The more enemy gods in the ultimate the more speed stolen. (I wanted his ult to be like his brothers, in an area of effect but doing different things. Instead of pulling or doing blast damage, it slows and and does damage over time. It can also be affiliated with the brothers ults for immense damage!!!

Please consider these ideas and it would be great to be implemented in the game. And if your having trouble separating He Bos and Poseidon abilities, make Poseidon water a bit green, giving it a hue of oceanic color.
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dweme » February 11, 2013 8:49pm | Report
The greek Poseidon is now confirmed along with the egyptian Neith. I saw this while watching Bart's stream :p Hope you like it!

dweme

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 12, 2013 4:41am | Report
dweme wrote:

The greek Poseidon is now confirmed along with the egyptian Neith. I saw this while watching Bart's stream :p Hope you like it!

lol where did you find that old image
well poseidon has been confirmed some time ago :p

so these threads are more for ideas for poseidon XD
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dweme » February 12, 2013 6:52pm | Report

lol where did you find that old image
well poseidon has been confirmed some time ago :p

so these threads are more for ideas for poseidon XD

It's not an old image, it's from the stream a couple of days ago :p You can also see Neith! I really hope that Poseidon's image is an placeholder, I'm imagining him in a whole different way!

Also, I believe the people on ancient Crete also worshipped Poseidon as the god of Volcanos and steam. But be a great way to make him different than He Bo.

dweme

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }