Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What Would You Remove From Chronos?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What Would You Remove From Chronos? 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 23, 2013 9:09pm | Report
Remove movespeed buff from Accelerate. If you do that he can't just dance around you non-stop and you can deal with him. And maybe shrink the radius and/or distance of his Stop Time.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 23, 2013 10:28pm | Report
Sirsir94 wrote:

Remove movespeed buff from Accelerate. If you do that he can't just dance around you non-stop and you can deal with him. And maybe shrink the radius and/or distance of his Stop Time.

Accelerate Is what makes him Chronos. It's fine the way it is. His ult though is a double edge sword. So its not all that great.

Sure what I'm about to come up with is already done in HoN(Not actually sure...)/Dota but there is another chronos (Think the spelling is different) with an ult that brings up a a huge spear shape ball around him, and anyone, Not just enemies, but except him, will stop moving, as well as their skills that are on colddown, for a short duration. I say that's what makes the real chronos. But I understand Hi-Rez doesn't want to copy skills from other Mobas... but look at how they made loki lol. But ya I think that might just be the last and only god they would copy the skills off from another game. :/
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 23, 2013 11:48pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Accelerate Is what makes him Chronos. It's fine the way it is. His ult though is a double edge sword. So its not all that great.

Sure what I'm about to come up with is already done in HoN(Not actually sure...)/Dota but there is another chronos (Think the spelling is different) with an ult that brings up a a huge spear shape ball around him, and anyone, Not just enemies, but except him, will stop moving, as well as their skills that are on colddown, for a short duration. I say that's what makes the real chronos. But I understand Hi-Rez doesn't want to copy skills from other Mobas... but look at how they made loki lol. But ya I think that might just be the last and only god they would copy the skills off from another game. :/

Weaver in dota has the same exact ultimate as chronos (except he is shorter back (5 or something))

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » November 24, 2013 4:12am | Report
Sirsir94 wrote:

This.

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 24, 2013 8:06am | Report
I would remove both his movement speed bonus and lack of movement speed penalty for basic attacking, and restore the duration of Accelerate to eight seconds.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 24, 2013 11:26am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Accelerate Is what makes him Chronos. It's fine the way it is.

True, that makes him Chronos. But what makes Accelerate, Accelerate is its link with his passive and removing the attack speed debuff. Movement speed buffs are not that special. Removing the movement speed will not really affect what makes him Chronos since he will still have no problem keeping up with someone he already engaged with.
MadDanny wrote:

That is a good idea (with a lesser duration of course) and I do think it would be a nice balance. And the spelling is exactly the same. Still trips me up when I play HoN.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }