Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What do you like more about Smite then about other MOBA's?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What do you like more about Smite then about other MOBA's? 37 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Believeinsteve » August 12, 2013 11:28am | Report
It has what, 4-6 game modes? Its third person and almost every ability including basic attacks are skill shots. You don't have to worry about last hitting. You can change your "summoner" abilities or "actives" within the game rather than outside. The god theme is cool, it has some "real" lore behind it and it draws from a few different pantheons. The abilities for each one is memorable as well and they aren't so nit picky about every god being the same and usually its rock paper scissors for the meta.

Believeinsteve

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » August 12, 2013 3:27pm | Report
I like Smite not only for its 3D but also this game is much more faster and more dynamic than other MOBAs (watched my brother playing LoL... so boring...). But what really attracted me was the gods. Its more fun to play with champs that U can identify with and so on. In other MOBAs champs are usually just created by designers of the game. Gods who had impact on culture and civilisation are much more interesting.

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NinjasWrath » August 13, 2013 5:07am | Report
I like how people enjoy hating it, making it more fun proving them wrong.
Ex: "this character is totally a rip-off from LoL"
And then I got like: "Srsly? a rip-off? how about you go and google that "character" and find out that it's an actual god... to an actual cultures... that existed long before LoL..."
And then they go: "what-ever man".
And I laugh cause they'v been proved idiots. =3
IGN: NINJASWRATH.
Playing in Europe matches.

NinjasWrath

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » August 13, 2013 6:45am | Report
All skill shots, 3d view, freakin' u can play as gods, VGS commands, and VET VEJ VEL are all amazing
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jgabrielmrbr » August 13, 2013 7:02am | Report
The 3D and WASD movements, that (I think) no one MOBA got that.

jgabrielmrbr

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CliffyG » August 13, 2013 8:44am | Report
3rd person, much more enjoyable than top down.

CliffyG

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 13, 2013 8:55am | Report
NinjasWrath wrote:

I like how people enjoy hating it, making it more fun proving them wrong.
Ex: "this character is totally a rip-off from LoL"
And then I got like: "Srsly? a rip-off? how about you go and google that "character" and find out that it's an actual god... to an actual cultures... that existed long before LoL..."
And then they go: "what-ever man".
And I laugh cause they'v been proved idiots. =3

Now I'm not agreeing with the people who say they are a rip-off, but think about it. Yes the character themselves are from a culture and have lore. But the characters kit might not be, I'm just saying that just because the character has been around before LoL, that doesn't mean that the characters kit came from around that time.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }