Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Vulcan - Cannon and Thumper Scaling?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Vulcan - Cannon and Thumper Scaling? 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 4, 2013 4:18pm | Report
loopyman wrote:

theres a few gods if you play smart can solo a side lane

Yeah, I can solo a lane as Freya. I can agree that Vulcan's constructs are a bit difficult to destroy. An AD can just wreck them, but up-close squishy gods will have a problem. I think they're fine as they are, though. They're either going to be squishy with a lot of damage or tanky with medium damage.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 5, 2013 1:53am | Report
He is the troll character of the game... Everytime I see him in the lane I think to myself
"ahh now I have to face this BLEEP BLEEP" He is the most sissy character which is why it annoys me. he runs up places little turrets then runs away. You thought that wasn't enough to get on your nerves it really starts to get on your nerves whenever you say "YES I DESTROYED THEM" just for him to run up and lay 2 more down :/ .....

I don't think the turrets take too long to kill but then again I never really pay attention, if I don't feel like waiting I usually just use a special like anhurs impale and I think it usually kills it or at least very close to killing it. It just seems like the little minion to me, the only annoying thing is when it shoots. Hes one of the annoying characters I don't like to face, hes not hard to beat hes just so annoying that you'll never beat him because he just runs all day then comes back to play some more turrets.

Actually lets no longer call them turrets, lets just call it what it really is, camp machines. I swear that special should be called Camp drop.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 5, 2013 6:35am | Report
ICEN wrote:

YES I DESTROYED THEM" just for him to run up and lay 2 more down :/ .....

This ^^

Vulcan is a mega troll

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 5, 2013 8:32am | Report
Yes, Vulcan is best troll. The worst ones are the ones that drop their constructs and then hide in tower range. If he didn't get exp from construct kills, I would be laughing my *** off. But he does... unfortunately.

Honestly, I think he should have been a mage instead of a magic tank. His tank-ness seems so irrelevant, since he's not up in your face. I would consider him more of an off-tank like Thor, mostly.

However, a good Vulcan can drop his constructs, then Ult, and whack you in the face with his anvil-thing all in about 3 seconds. A good Vulcan will get kills because he KNOWS THAT HE IS A TANK and will play like one. Void Stone is great on him.

***** Vulcans are bad. Gank them now. NAO!

Another thought: Vulcan + Sprint = TROLOLOLOLO.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChaosLord1 » March 5, 2013 3:39pm | Report
I disagree Vulcan is well balanced if u think about it he has no real fighting abilities his only real offensive move against gods is his backfire and his ultimate so to debuff it now would be pretty harsh. Although i have noticed something that caught my eye i have been laning Vulcan mid AP for a while now and even though i build no armor i watched a Xbalanque with a death bringer and full heart seeker have trouble soloing my turret i do think they could be nerfed by a little but other wise he is a very skillful god so plz take that into consideration thx.

ChaosLord1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 5, 2013 6:02pm | Report
I never really played Vulcan or paid to much attention to his moves other than noticing his turret spam. I'm probably going to go play him to see what all of his moves are and what hes about. I was playing domination and the vulcan would just put turrets all around the sand guardians.

I actually have no clue if Vulcan even has anything good fighting wise because I never seen anyone really do much with him other than place those turrets everywhere. I actually never even realized he was a tank because I barely get to fight him. He usually comes over to my lane drops turrets then disappears somewhere, leaving me to fight one of his teammates and his turrets.

I'm going to go play with him and see what hes about. I remember when I first started playing 3 days ago I was getting pwned by everyone because I had no clue what they're abilities where and how long they're range was. Vulcan is one of those characters I still have no clue what he is capable of other than dropping turrets which is why I'm going to go play with him right now.

Trololol said the Vulcan

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 5, 2013 6:04pm | Report
Hahaha, I am planning to build him AD for the heck of it on practice tomorrow just to see if he's any good with that Thumper of his.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }