Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Unpopular opinions thread.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Unpopular opinions thread. 114 posts - page 12 of 12
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » March 16, 2022 7:54pm | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

I'm still thinking Cupid needs a rework (with a remodel). He is that kind of god affected mainly by the time. I mean, look recent Hunters as Cabidis and Danza, you don't ask what they do, you ask what they don't do because they have pretty much everything on their kits. Cupid feels to rely on pure damage and at max the AoE cripple from ulti (that was already nerfed) which can be very frustrating when boxing. If both of those Hunters I mentioned miss something they have a lot of things they can do to keep boxing, while with cupid if you miss your 1 you're either dead or lost your kill and that sucks. No need to mention your stun is predictable + the enemy knows if you will stun or not even before you fire your skill.
I think the thing that hurt Cupid more than anything else was the "Not Brawling" healing debuff. The way his healing ability is designed, it is more practical to use when out-of-combat, so his heal is almost always nerfed.

That being said, Danza and CardiB still don't have the same sustain that Cupid does. Cupid is better equipped to poke, out sustain, and only go in/box for a kill when he has an advantage. When he gets ahead he is actually quite strong.

In summary, I think he could use a buff, but I wouldn't say he is obsolete enough to require a rework. Especially not before some other gods who really need one...

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 21, 2023 9:47am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

I'm still thinking Cupid needs a rework (with a remodel). He is that kind of god affected mainly by the time. I mean, look recent Hunters as Cabidis and Danza, you don't ask what they do, you ask what they don't do because they have pretty much everything on their kits. Cupid feels to rely on pure damage and at max the AoE cripple from ulti (that was already nerfed) which can be very frustrating when boxing. If both of those Hunters I mentioned miss something they have a lot of things they can do to keep boxing, while with cupid if you miss your 1 you're either dead or lost your kill and that sucks. No need to mention your stun is predictable + the enemy knows if you will stun or not even before you fire your skill.

Time passes but my opinion remains. A rework and remodel would be great. It's a shane the god of love have a mesme but not a taunt or something like that to force people come to "hug" or each other.

I just hope hirez see my rework concept and fix that

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 21, 2023 10:20am | Report
Another unpopular opinion, bastet second rework was better than this one.

That ulti with the 2 cats was nuts, much better than the feline fenrir now

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by taleberton » December 18, 2023 7:45am | Report
Smite is a completely balenced game with the worlds nicest playerbase! Hirez is the best compamy ever and is totally not satans foot hold on earth!
indigocard activate
roblox exploit

taleberton

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }