Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Theoretical Non-Crit Carry Build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Theoretical Non-Crit Carry Build 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 1, 2013 5:38am | Report
This focuses on utilizing Qin's Blades and raw attack speed in lieu of other, traditional forms of damage. Why not include crits with Qin's? Because you use Hastened Fatalis and Frostbound instead.

1. Ninja Tabi
2. Executioner
3. Qin's Blades
4. Hastened Fatalis
5. Frostbound Hammer
6. Deathbringer

This build worked pretty well with Artemis in Arena. Thoughts?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 1, 2013 6:50am | Report
I qould swap out something...preferably the frostbound, for Malice. The slow is nice, but Hastened Fatalis + Vengeful Assault is enough to make sure you're hitting them, Sprint or Enfeebling Curse if you're desperate. The Malice just has insane base stats that you can't pass up, especially in an attack speed-Qin's blade focused build. The hammer is nice, but it doesn't provide enough raw damage to make it worth it.

I used to be a Frostbound Fanboy myself, as auto attacks were annoying to land, but skill and dedication offsets this, and with changes to Qin's, Fatalis, and Rage (Malice), you just can't pass them up.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » November 1, 2013 7:53pm | Report
Not a fan. Your damage output is lower with this than with a standard carry build.

For the sake of trying to make a good one though, I noticed you had Deathbringer, which means you have some crit. How about trying to make a more fully realized build? Something like Warrior Tabi, Heartseeker, The Executioner, Devourer's Gloves, Qin's Blades, Titan's Bane.

This will give no crit chance but sorta makes up for it with high physical power, penetration and lifesteal. It's also much more affordable than a traditional build, with the Qin's Blades being the only expensive item., so you could easily swap one of these for something a little more expensive I might have overlooked.

This build is still probably worse than a traditional carry build with crits though.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tantal » November 3, 2013 2:19am | Report
No lifesteal, too less anti protection and you reach AS cap.

Tantal

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 3, 2013 2:34am | Report
This build only works on gods with passive crit. I say switch frostbound for bloodforge for a ton of lifesteal and damage.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }