Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

So...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » So... 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 12:11pm | Report
Merkoth wrote:

Hyperbole much? I confused users and I just edited my post indicating as much. About the other thread I won't even comment, I expressed my opinion and you replied with your own, and then assumed I don't read or pay attention to anything. Suit yourself.

Well when you ask and or talk about things in a manner indecating that hi rez knows nothing about it, when they have said it many many times in many different things one can only assume, you didnt read or listen. Pretty logical assumption I would, as would any normal person, make.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Merkoth » November 20, 2012 1:28pm | Report
Boy, that escalated quickly.

Look, I think that we're both misinterpreting each other's words. It was never my intention to suggest that Hi-Rez doesn't know its stuff. Hell, as a game developer myself I know how hard is to create, balance and release a game and it's ridiculously hard! But again, in my opinion, yesterday's patch felt a little too rough for what we usually get from Hi-Rez. The fact that we're getting a hotfix seems to prove my point (I can't believe this! I actually read the news!). And if I don't like a certain item build it isn't right or wrong, it's just that, a personal opinion.

But I'm done with this. You know what they say about arguing on the internet ;)

Merkoth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 2:31pm | Report
Merkoth wrote:

Boy, that escalated quickly.

Look, I think that we're both misinterpreting each other's words. It was never my intention to suggest that Hi-Rez doesn't know its stuff. Hell, as a game developer myself I know how hard is to create, balance and release a game and it's ridiculously hard! But again, in my opinion, yesterday's patch felt a little too rough for what we usually get from Hi-Rez. The fact that we're getting a hotfix seems to prove my point (I can't believe this! I actually read the news!). And if I don't like a certain item build it isn't right or wrong, it's just that, a personal opinion.

But I'm done with this. You know what they say about arguing on the internet ;)

Its a great time killer for the 5 min queues?

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }