Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

So...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » So... 23 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » November 20, 2012 12:36am | Report
Xareth wrote:

I had to read this post twice because at first I thought it was a joke. The only way that you will get good answers to your questions is in therapy.

I would guess that with antics like that you are probably between the age of 9-13 so I'm sure your parents would be glad to take you.

Actually I am 25. Does my typing REALLY look like that of a 9-13 year old? Come on.

I know its hard for you to fathom. I troll because it amuses me. What's not funny about pissing people off? Their reactions are hilarious.

Especially these new voice commands OMG "I'm the greatest".

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 6:41am | Report
It is not your typing, it is your actions. They are the actions of a 9 year old that doesnt get his way. Im sad to hear that you are 25 and fail to see why people hate you.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » November 20, 2012 6:57am | Report
LOLZ im basicly the same as yuu then XD but...im 18 and i love being insulted Xd because i like how people think if they insult me ill stop.... ^_^ i also like to hear what people have to say about me, because being mean to people allows me to see how people see me and think of me ^_^
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 7:16am | Report
Its just immaturity issue is all.
Don't worry you will, maybe, grow out of it some day and see how silly you are.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Merkoth » November 20, 2012 7:44am | Report
Quoted:

Its just immaturity issue is all.
Don't worry you will, maybe, grow out of it some day and see how silly you are.

This.

Merkoth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xareth » November 20, 2012 8:12am | Report
It's rooted in low self esteem, and normally the aging process does not help but gets worse and worse.

Xareth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Merkoth » November 20, 2012 9:42am | Report
Xareth wrote:

It's rooted in low self esteem, and normally the aging process does not help but gets worse and worse.

Edit: Completely confused Xareth with someone else. Sorry.

Merkoth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xareth » November 20, 2012 10:52am | Report
Yep, definitely trying to annoy those guys.............................................

/facepalm

Xareth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 11:16am | Report
Merkoth wrote:

You seem to have the issue very clear... yet you choose to annoy people for the ***** and jiggles? I've been always interested in trolls / griefers, it always seemed weird to me that someone would spend his time annoying someone else rather than enjoying a game. I'm poor trolling material though, I just don't pay trolls any attention :/

I think mer, you should really read things and inform yourself. I giggle at the irony of saying this to you before in another thread, not realizing that you actually dont read and pay attention to anything. Have a look at this thread once more and you will see what he was speaking of.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Merkoth » November 20, 2012 11:54am | Report
Quoted:

I think mer, you should really read things and inform yourself. I giggle at the irony of saying this to you before in another thread, not realizing that you actually dont read and pay attention to anything. Have a look at this thread once more and you will see what he was speaking of.

Hyperbole much? I confused users and I just edited my post indicating as much. About the other thread I won't even comment, I expressed my opinion and you replied with your own, and then assumed I don't read or pay attention to anything. Suit yourself.

Merkoth

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }