Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITE Patch Notes - Season 2 Dev Talks

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » SMITE Patch Notes - Season 2 Dev Talks 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 11, 2015 6:28am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

That's still why I think they should have an entirely seperate League Conquest that is premade only.

I know that there is already a que for premades, but its not ranked. And personally ranked premades would be the bomb.

I remember waiting >30 min for premade ranked. The queue would be shorter now ofc, but still think it would be really ****ing long queues for super bad MM (like in the normal premade q).

I would play it though ofc! :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mokihunter » February 13, 2015 10:52am | Report
Quick question:

I heard something about that we can't play competitively with people from different countries? I have a friend from Latin America who plays on the North American server, and we've been wanting to play competitively for a while but apparently someone said on a stream that you can't if you're from different countries. Is this true?
Smite Username: PhantomFang

mokihunter

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 15, 2015 10:08pm | Report
Depends on what you mean about competitive. When playing tournaments some of them will have rules (llike only players from NA etc, but most of them only demands that you play on a specific server). So just read the sign up rules.

If you are talking league you can play as much as you like ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }