Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Mexican Server Sign ups

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite Mexican Server Sign ups 28 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 17, 2013 1:02am | Report
I swear man, does Hi-Rez choose to randomly give you ****ing Mexican Servers from Mexico when playing in the US? I can play a few games with no lag then one game I will get a ****in Mexican *** server that spikes to 150-240ish ping making your game freeze and then refresh whats going on after 3 seconds getting you killed.

I watch the ping and it stays like 70 ping for a while then right when my screen shows everyone walking into walls the ping jumps to 180ish and its because of that mexican **** I am making this thread.

Seriously did I sign up for a mexican server from mexico being on the us server???
**** YOU HI-Rez fix your ****ing ********* before I break your ****ing invisible game.

Now who else gets this ****ing *********?? **** **** **** **** , seriously how the **** **** am I suppose to ***** in league with ****ing ***** ping of 200 spike **** ****?

What it is, give you a good server that stays under 100 one match then give you a garbage *** server the next ???

So who else signed up for the Mexican servers?
This ain't even racist I just want to know if I am in the USA why am I playing on some ****ing mexican ****?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 17, 2013 1:39am | Report
I thought you lived in texas?
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 17, 2013 2:11am | Report
I don't live in texas wtf? I live in Pa

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 17, 2013 2:39am | Report
Ah... Then why did i think texas?... Nvm

I get that if you you hate high ping but there are people with way worse ping.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » December 17, 2013 6:35am | Report
I am in Florida and ive never had a high ping issue since they split the regions. I would love to have one so I can use it as an excuse too ;-)

I know drybear complains from time to time in his videos but ive never actually seen his ping listed on the screen so who knows.

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 17, 2013 7:09am | Report
I thought this was going to be a topic about why the **** 75% of the matches on the NA server include at least half a team of non-English speakers that have no idea how to say anything but "u noob uninstal" and "i jungle <picks Thanatos>". Thanatos is like the Smite Mordekaiser.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 17, 2013 7:30am | Report
Ryvvik wrote:

I am in Florida and ive never had a high ping issue since they split the regions. I would love to have one so I can use it as an excuse too ;-)

I know drybear complains from time to time in his videos but ive never actually seen his ping listed on the screen so who knows.
Drybear actually had a video of the ping spike I get from time to time. There was an old video where he was playing Neith (gem skin) and he was in the middle of the long side lane. Well what happened was on his screen he was in the middle of the lane but then it teleported him into the enemy tower and he died, he then said WTF was that WTF was that.

Basically what happened is the ping goes up really high, on your screen you are doing what you normally do but in reality its making your character move forward into a tower so when the ping drops back down you teleport and die from laggy ****.

I seen drybear have it on one video that I know of, that is what usually happens to me, the ping spikes up which causes my god to move forward even though on my screen I am still acting normal.

I play upstairs sometimes away from my router so sometimes maybe it has something to do with it but really again it shouldn't because they why would other matches have no ping spikes yet others do?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 17, 2013 9:53am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Drybear actually had a video of the ping spike I get from time to time. There was an old video where he was playing Neith (gem skin) and he was in the middle of the long side lane. Well what happened was on his screen he was in the middle of the lane but then it teleported him into the enemy tower and he died, he then said WTF was that WTF was that.

Basically what happened is the ping goes up really high, on your screen you are doing what you normally do but in reality its making your character move forward into a tower so when the ping drops back down you teleport and die from laggy ****.

I seen drybear have it on one video that I know of, that is what usually happens to me, the ping spikes up which causes my god to move forward even though on my screen I am still acting normal.

I play upstairs sometimes away from my router so sometimes maybe it has something to do with it but really again it shouldn't because they why would other matches have no ping spikes yet others do?

That's called rubberbanding. It's usually a server-side issue, so there's not a whole lot you can do, if you know for a fact you're not having connection issues. You might be dropping packets too. You should check your modem's log and see if it's got a good connection.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » December 17, 2013 12:02pm | Report
Well, Id never play a video game on a wireless connection. Hell, I ditched my wireless mouse cause I use to notice a difference back in my FPS days (especially as the batteries wore out). Lol, once I had to change the batteries in the middle of a fight...woops -_-

But yeah, when you lose sync witht he server your characters runs in a random direction. Your client just tries to guess where you are but when connection is restored it'll tell you where you actually are and the client fixes it.

I believe there are probably issues...but im just saying that, so far, here in central florida on a wired broadband, ive not had any ping issues. Course, im not playing a ton like I use to.

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 17, 2013 12:15pm | Report
Dis thread, also on a side note I live in PA aswell. :p

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }