Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Silly Hi-rez - topic

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Silly Hi-rez - topic 24 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 30, 2013 4:42am | Report
Just for my own amusement as well as some nostalgia and in-sight on how many mistakes (or ventures) Hi-rez has made. This could be base for discussion so I guess I'd put it in here, but if a moderator finds this more fit in the Off Topic section, then by all means move it.

To start it off;
Easily one of the weirdest calls Hi-rez made was adding stats to the game that you could level up individually.
Also, early release Fenrir: with a Potion of Physical Might and Brutalize he could get a 100% guaranteed kill at level 1. Criky.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 30, 2013 4:56am | Report
Timed Items: Terrible in every mode except arena and assault. And even in Arena, the match might no even last long enough to get all stacks.

Malice: No passive, straight upgrade.

Power Creep: Poor Vamana.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 30, 2013 4:56am | Report
Timed Items: Terrible in every mode except arena and assault. And even in Arena, the match might no even last long enough to get all stacks.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 30, 2013 4:56am | Report
Guan yu release.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 30, 2013 5:24am | Report
Merc buff.

Subzero008 wrote:

Subzero008 wrote:

Got a double post there bro.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 30, 2013 5:52am | Report
Cripple = They new this would cause rage so they added it to troll

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 30, 2013 6:05am | Report
And also poseidon (this one is personal).
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 30, 2013 6:19am | Report
Oh yeah, cripple on Hades' ult was also purrty annoying!

Ne Zha was also pretty messed up on release, her steroid then + decent build was just ludicris.
That's just my 2 cents.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » October 30, 2013 7:49am | Report
Thiel wrote:

Oh yeah, cripple on Hades' ult was also purrty annoying!

Ne Zha was also pretty messed up on release, her steroid then + decent build was just ludicris.

Ne Zha is pretty much back to release now though :)

Old Ne Zha

Child of the Lotus (Passive)
When Ne Zha dies, his indomitable spirit is reborn from a Lotus at his location, healing nearby allies every second while increasing their protections. Ne Zha�s basic attacks also utilize a four swing chain, with the final attack in the chain dealing damage to all enemies in front of him. Heal per Tick: 10% of Ne Zha�s Maximum Health. Protections: 30. Duration: 6s.

Universe Ring Toss
Ne Zha throws the Universe Ring where it bounces to nearby enemies. Each hit deals damage, applies a stacking physical protection debuff for 3s and slows the enemy for 1s. Each successful hit also applies a stacking movement speed buff to Ne Zha for 2s. Damage: 50/70/90/110/130 (+15% of your physical power).. Bounces: 5/6/7/8/9. Protections Debuff: 10 per stack. Slow: 25%. Movement Speed: 4% per stack. Cost: 50/55/60/65/70. Cooldown: 12s.

Flaming Spear
Ne Zha empowers himself with fighting spirit, igniting his spear for increased Attack Speed and Critical Strike Chance for a short duration. Attack Speed: 15/25/35/45/55%. Critical Strike Chance: 15%. Duration: 6s. Cost: 55/90/65/70/75. Cooldown: 18s.

Armillary Sash
Ne Zha throws out his Armillary Sash hitting the first enemy god in its path. The target is stunned as Ne Zha yanks himself toward the target, dealing a powerful blow to all enemies in the area when he arrives. Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+150% of your physical power). Stun: 1s. Cost: 75. Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14s.

Wind Fire Wheels
Ne Zha dashes forward. If he hits an enemy god, he knocks it skyward for 4s, unleashing a combo (successful clicks during the combo allows some hits to be critical strikes), then smashing back to Earth, dealing additional damage to enemies in the radius as he flips back to his starting location. Damage per Hit: 30/50/70/90/110 (+30% of your physical power). Damage (Landing): 60/100/140/180/220. Cost: 80/90/100/110/120. Cooldown: 90.

Current Ne Zha

Child of the Lotus
When Ne Zha dies, his indomitable spirit is reborn from a Lotus at his location, healing nearby allies every second and increasing their protections. Ne Zha's basic attacks also utilize a four swing chain with escalating damage and swing time, hitting all enemies in front of him on the final blow.
Ability: Area Affects: Allies Radius: 30 Heal per Tick: 10% of Ne Zha's maximum health Protections: 30 Duration: 6 Melee Progression: 1/1/1.5/2x damage and swing time

Universe Ring Toss
Ne Zha throws the Universe Ring, bouncing several times, dealing damage, applying a physical protection debuff for 3s and slowing for 1s. Each hit also stacks a movement speed buff on Ne Zha for 2s. Subsequent hits on the same target deal 25% less damage.
Ability: Projectile Affects: Enemy Damage: Physical Damage: 70/100/125/150/175 (+20% of your physical power) Bounces: 3/4/5/6/7 Protections Debuff: 15 per hit Slow: 25% Movement Speed: 5% per hit Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Cooldown: 12s

Flaming Spear
Ne Zha empowers himself with fighting spirit, igniting his spear for increased Attack Speed and Critical Strike Chance for a short duration.
Ability: Buff Affects: Self Attack Speed: 15/25/35/45/55% Critical Strike Chance: 15% Duration: 4/4.5/5/5.5/6s Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 Cooldown: 18s

Armillary Sash
Ne Zha throws out his Armillary Sash hitting the first enemy god in its path. The target is stunned as Ne Zha yanks himself toward the target, dealing a powerful blow to all enemies in the area when he arrives.
Ability: Projectile Affects: Enemy Gods Damage: Physical Radius: 10 Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (100% of your physical power) Stun: 1s Cost: 75 Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14s

Wind Fire Wheels
Ne Zha dashes forward. If he hits an enemy god, he knocks it skyward for 4s, unleashing a combo (successfully timed clicks during the combo result in critical strikes), then smashing back to Earth, dealing additional damage to enemies in the radius as he flips back to his starting location.
Ability: Line Affects: Enemy Gods Damage: Physical Damage per Hit: 40/60/80/100/120 (30% of your physical power) Damage (Landing): 60/100/140/180/220 (50% of your physical power) Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 Cooldown: 90
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 30, 2013 8:00am | Report

Ne Zha is pretty much back to release now though :)

Ah, fair enough. At the time she did feel pretty strong, probably due to lack of CC and balance of other gods. They have done some huge revamps since Ne Zha's release. It's either that or my memory is flawed. ;]
That's just my 2 cents.

Thiel

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }