Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sick and tried of my main god getting nerfed(Nike)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Sick and tried of my main god getting nerfed(Nike) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hannibal Barca » December 2, 2021 12:21am | Report
They always nerfing gods who don't need it. And buffing nuclear ones. First my passive was long been nerfed to oblivion, then they reworked my alt and made it less cc affective. Now the do it again along with my shield. First as far as almost every other warrior I have far less cc and my cooldowns are nightmarishly long to the point and the beginning to mid game I'm useless unless have another tank wit me. Quit nerfing my god and forking buff her everyone who really plays know she needs it bad. Go nerf chaac or gigalmesh. Matter fact leave us warriors alone period no nerf ah Puch basket, or any one of their many many op gods and quit $4!+ING on the Lil people. Go fix all they broken mages u got and all the other one hit kill half the team wonders that are op as GOD himself.

Hannibal Barca

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 3, 2021 8:46am | Report
Not sure if this is just a rant, but in case it isn't, know that this is a 3rd party site unaffiliated with the SMITE developers.

That said, I understand how you feel, but they do make god adjustments based a lot on actual performance. You state to nerf Gilg as an example, but after release (which was admittedly way OP), he's been nerfed in multiple consecutive patches.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » December 3, 2021 8:55am | Report
This person thinks Chaac and Ah Puch are strong so idk

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 3, 2021 9:01am | Report
I can agree w/ Chaac...look at that guy's muscles and broad chest. But Ah Puch is...sort of the opposite. Don't know where he got that from. XD
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }