Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rumors

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Rumors 858 posts - page 73 of 86
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » July 24, 2014 9:25am | Report
put it this way if she does become a gaurdian... she will possibly be the first PHYSICAL gaurdian

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 24, 2014 9:28am | Report
Mordo wrote:

put it this way if she does become a gaurdian... she will possibly be the first PHYSICAL gaurdian

Well, they're probably going to make her kit magical, then. HiRez refuses to acknowledge the existence of physical guardians (they nerfbombed warriors just when they were being used more as support tanks than bruisers, remember?)

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » July 24, 2014 9:41am | Report
magic claw? magic butt webs? lmao nothing about her is magic

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 24, 2014 1:19pm | Report
Mordo wrote:

magic claw? magic butt webs? lmao nothing about her is magic

Magical insta pregnancy. Magical super powered web. Magically made into a spider. She is all the magical.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » July 24, 2014 2:19pm | Report
Just saw this on HRChris' twitter, I wonder what will they do to her... I think she's the last god that needs a nerf.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » July 24, 2014 2:28pm | Report
I'm a bit curious of his terminology. She definitely needs a change, but the way he says "more of a "change" and less of a nerf..." isn't making me feel much better than flat out saying they're going to nerf her. More than anything, I want to see her getting some kind of buff.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 24, 2014 4:36pm | Report
Mordo wrote:

Vamana was the first physical guardian. Oh yeah, Odin also used to be a guardian.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » July 25, 2014 1:28am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

I've seen people annoyed by her backdoor tower takedown potential in siege/conquest (and this is where I suggest them to buy those things called wards). In any case, if this is what they're going to "nerf", I sure hope they'll remove her minions and give her a proper burst mage ability (or even some flat pen/attack speed buff or who knows, maybe a dash-nothing wrong with dreaming).

Win-win.

She will be as good of a split-pusher as any other hunter (except "requesting evac" Apollo) but she now needs friendly minions to push towers and I would get an ability that would actually be useful for her in Arena.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » July 25, 2014 5:05am | Report
Romanians wrote:

I've seen people annoyed by her backdoor tower takedown potential in siege/conquest (and this is where I suggest them to buy those things called wards). In any case, if this is what they're going to "nerf", I sure hope they'll remove her minions and give her a proper burst mage ability (or even some flat pen/attack speed buff or who knows, maybe a dash-nothing wrong with dreaming).

Win-win.

She will be as good of a split-pusher as any other hunter (except "requesting evac" Apollo) but she now needs friendly minions to push towers and I would get an ability that would actually be useful for her in Arena.

Yeah, that's the only complaint I've seen for her on the side of her needing a nerf. I guess I can understand at times because she's really good at it, but if they take that away from her, they need to compensate hard somewhere else. And also, to be fair, HiRez did make the stupid decision to take out normal wards from Siege, so there goes that unless people are dropping the gold for sentry wards, which still works as well.

And I agree with that. I wouldn't mind to see the minions go if they actually gave her a useful damage ability. I mean, she was a bit fun as a more basic attack centered mage before they nerfed the **** out of Polynomicon, but now, she's in a worse position than Chronos from that. Either way, she needs something to boost her up and make her viable now that Poly is screwed.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » August 4, 2014 8:46am | Report
Recently datamined has been 52 files Diamonds skin <name> ... new skin type maybe?

Mordo

Remarkable (9)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }