Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rumors

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Rumors 858 posts - page 56 of 86
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » November 27, 2013 10:02am | Report
Here is somthing http://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/1ralnd/erez_spoils_nov_23/
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AlmostEmpty » December 16, 2013 9:13pm | Report
Just a quick post here for those who are unaware of smite's reddit. Erez has an official stalker that gathers rumors / spoils.

Erez Spoils, Dec 15, EU Tournament:

Hirezerez: did you know that we have 4x the number of people playing Smite now then exactly one year ago?

Hirezerez: The new camera pitch is my favorite item in next week update

Hirezerez: I'll be in the next patch notes since there are a few things to explain

Hirezerez: Chaak will chuk his axe on you

Hirezerez: "Do not fear da Rain. FEAR ME."

Hirezerez: "Haaa! You are so cough cough... aawwwggg... Hun Batz Fur Ball." (I guess these are jokes/taunts :P)

Hirezerez: Vulcan Ult is the bomb

Hirezerez: The bomb is the single highest damage ability in the game

Hirezerez: Vulcan has transformed to a mage

Hirezerez: It's only stronger if you hit at maximum distance

Hirezerez chang'e is getting nerfed this patch (for those who didn't see yesterday's spoils, Erez already said this: "Hirezerez: chang'e will no longer give protection on her #1 ability)

Hirezerez: Chaac this week

Hirezerez: Fenrir next god, confirmed (Just the usual Fenrir joke that everyone has been saying forever because he took a long time to come out)

Hirezerez: Next spectator mode has auto-zoom and auto-slow

Hirezerez: party system will be changed back soon

Hirezerez: '/Troll' coming soon, will troll players automatically for you with built in insults

Hirezerez: 800 grms

Hirezerez: gems

Hirezerez: 4 hour bans for 200 gems on other players? (just a joke guys don't panic, same as the /troll thingy... 99,999999999% sure... :P)

Tournament has ended, no more spoils for today. Seems like this will be a big and interesting patch! Let's hope for more spoils next weekend! :D

Latest spoils:

Nov 9; Nov 16; Nov 23; Dec 7; Dec 14

Also remember!: This info is what I get from Erez in the chat and sometimes others, so if these things don't happen as they're here (because they're not really confirmed), DON'T BLAME ME, I'm just trying to be nice and share the latest news... ;(

Also, some weeks I might not be able to post Erez Spoils so if you don't see me posting new spoils for a long time it might be because of that. If anyone wants to inform the rest of the people when I'm not here, pls do it. :)

All credit to jpphf

AlmostEmpty

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 20, 2013 3:51am | Report
So folks, I'm here to discuss the datamining. BEHOLD...

The new sounds for the game. Incoming New VGS!

-Attack the Titan!
-Attack the Phoenix!
-Be careful in the jungle!
-Retreat from the jungle!
-Save yourself!
-I will ward!
-I'll ward left lane!
-I'll ward middle lane!
-I'll ward right lane!
-I'll attack the Titan!
-I'm building stacks!
-Take this jungle buff!
-I need the jungle buff!
-Split push!
-Split push left!
-Split push right!
-Place a ward for teleport!
-Defend the portal!
-Attack the minions!
-Please.
-Enemy ultimate down!
-Enemy ultimate incoming!

Next god is Geb, confirmed. He is the Egyptian God of Earth, father of Nepthys, Set, Isis, Osiris, etc.

After him might be Nemesis( or her Roman counterpart).

Edit: Facking double post.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » December 20, 2013 4:19am | Report
So they are going to change the Minotaur to a Titan, makes sense (That also explains why the women in the new tutorial calls the Minotaur a Titan)

Hopefully Geb is a tank, we need more tanks or should I say viable tanks. Currently Athena, Sobek, Bacchus and maybe Ymir are superior picks.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » December 20, 2013 4:27am | Report
Truth be told, we only have six gods that are classified as "Guardians", and the ones you didn't name ( Ares and Hades) perform much better as bruisers than dedicated tanks.

Then you have the mess that we call Warriors, of which half of them were originally intended to be tanks, but shifts in design philosophy have relegated nearly all of them to playing the bruiser role now for various reasons (lack of CC compared to guardians, defensive stats don't scale as much, etc.). Because of that, warriors are picked as offtanks more than anything.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 20, 2013 4:27am | Report

So they are going to change the Minotaur to a Titan, makes sense (That also explains why the women in the new tutorial calls the Minotaur a Titan)

Hopefully Geb is a tank, we need more tanks or should I say viable tanks. Currently Athena, Sobek, Bacchus and maybe Ymir are superior picks.

The Titan might be the ''Minotaur'' of the Invader side, while the Minotaur keeps being the same in the Olympian side.

Erez also said he'll be a tank, no doubts. Egyptian God of Earth + Boulder God = Tank.

He also has something related to build Stacks, so he can become a Boulder. Maybe some Nasus aspects from League of Legends?

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minscinno » December 20, 2013 5:21am | Report
Hope Geb come soon, he sounds really cool/nice tanker.
Nemesis seems to be fun too.
But i am really wanting those new VGS, i mean, split push x lane seems so good.
People were asking a long time for the guardian changes, good hi-rez did it, at least.

Minscinno

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 20, 2013 6:03am | Report
Yay! A new tank. Been such a LONG time since the last one.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » December 25, 2013 9:48pm | Report
The only thing about the new voice commands are, they will need to add them to all those voice packs, gonna be a lot of work for them
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by muas » January 3, 2014 10:45am | Report
Any news on when the new patch is relesead? cant wait for a chaac nerf.
SMFG officer

muas

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }