Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Razemage Tier List

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Razemage Tier List 44 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 26, 2014 4:11pm | Report
Wait are you describing the tier list for ranked or casuals? There's a big difference, Cupid's w/l rate in casual is 53.63 % while in ranked it's 49.5 %.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » November 26, 2014 6:14pm | Report
I wonder where Thanatos would go in the assassin jungle tier list......

EITHER TIER 1 OR TIER 3 RAZE I WILL KEEL YOU IF YOU PUT THANATOS IN TIER 4

*stares intensely*
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 26, 2014 6:30pm | Report
I'm sorry to upset your thana love hamma but he's sooo easy to shut down in pretty much every game mode except maybe siege or assault. (Arena thana is considered strong but is pretty much a yodel to a loki)

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 26, 2014 6:37pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

I'm sorry to upset your thana love hamma but he's sooo easy to shut down in pretty much every game mode except maybe siege or assault. (Arena thana is considered strong but is pretty much a yodel to a loki)

thank yoooooou
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 27, 2014 2:22am | Report
Hunters = AMC looks way to high since art is under him... I don't see him being over XBL, CUPID and ART, I'm not saying he should be lower than those but he def isn't in his own tier apart from them.

AMC to me is not in the same league as Neith, Ullr, Anhur simply because they can escape.

Support

To me Sylvanus is a top tier support... He def out pushes most supports and def in lane ***** on most supports however I will give geb the better edge only because his shield is too good. But I would put him up there with tier 1. That's mah taste. To me he is top tier when in lane. Geb is only better in team fights because of that gay *** shield which can counter svylanus ult. I mean geb and sylvanus ults are similar but I find Geb ****s me over because when you ult he will shield someone and save them.

Seriously though, Sylvanus in lane def seems top tier at least in lane. I kind of see him where ***bah is. I don't really know where he should be but to me he is at the least in between top tier and what ever is below that, I feel like he is in like a bottom tier 1 at the bottom or something like that. Eh, I could change my mind though, but I know when you face him in dou his always out pushes and ***** on you hard.

I do not see Hel as a good support, she has NO PEEL at all. There is no way she is better support than Ymir I know that for sure. Ymir can freeze you, 2 slow you and wall you. Hell can heal big deal for her.... other than that she can't do **** if I want to impale your team mate and slaughter your team.

Eh I don't see hell being better than some of those gods under her as support, she has nothing to get people off of her team mates and see is not that tanky either and can get targeted and destroyed with ease when caught out.

Guan Yu is better than Hades, Guan can ult out of hades and guans ult will kill hades in his own ult and guan Yu's ult is better at stealing objectives like gold furry and fire giant. You can't get out of guan yus ult like you can hades, and guan heals his team and lowers their protections, most of hades damage is avoidable and not as good support.

MID

Agni is top tier #1 tier, agni poops on all those gods in teir 2. Anubis teir should be lower
VULCAN should also be teir 1 or teir 2. Vulcan is WAAAAAAY to low.

Vulcan ... no really... he is WAY to low... Vulcan will destroy ****... that's why he is being spammed by the pros right now to the point he is probably looking like a first pick most of the time for a mage. Yea, he is def not that low. Either Tier 1 or bottom of tier 1. Tier 2 AT worst.

I hate to say it, but NOX is also better than those people in the tier she is in, simply by clear, actually her clear is pretty ****ing *********, she can spam 3 so much its basically ********* in lane. The only reason I don't complain is because other than clear I don't give a **** about her, although its kind of ********* she can hit hard with low CD spam and clear waves fast as **** and poke you a million times doing massive damage. Outside of that she is not that great, still though she will probably win in lane against those others in her teir simply by out pushing them, taking their tower and out poking. Chronos will win late game but I mean overall.
Nox isn't top tier but shes better than those people in her tier besides like chromos late game.

JUNGLE

Guan Yu ***** on those people in the jungle who is in his tier... he is def higher than anhur, art, ect. They are not even close to clearing fast like him in the jungle. Merc and Freya moving up to teir 1 is debatable but possible.

Solo

Again...

What is with this GUan Yu low teir..... I mean he is by no means top pick but damn do you keep putting Guan in a garbage tier lol.

I have faced Aphro as Guan Yu and she is probably the most annoying ***** to face as Guan Yu. I have beat her before although its difficult and annoying as ****. That being said Aphro is a higher teir then him but he still stands up to her...

Yea GUan Yu is not that low and at worst is NOT in his own tier with nobody else in it.

Lets put it this way

Gods that Guan Yu can equally do good against = Vamana, Chaac, STOP RIGHT THERE.

That proves he is not low tier in solo lane. Vamana and Chaac are pretty damn good in solo, Guan Yu can clear just as fast and they really can't kill him either no more than he can kill them.

Only certain gods that push him out of his 3 can counter him.

Other than that GUan Yu is actually not that low of a tier.

He is only **** when he faces someone like Hercules or aphro who can stun you out of your 3.

Then he is bad in solo.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 27, 2014 3:00am | Report
This list is bad.

And if this is the first tier list ever, you need to put reasons why.

Blrgwahawfwarhwzwzrehs

ethzdtmksrtexhymksergx

Uo no play game y u make list on no play game
?

Greenevers wrote:

Wait are you describing the tier list for ranked or casuals? There's a big difference, Cupid's w/l rate in casual is 53.63 % while in ranked it's 49.5 %.

Making tier lists on win rates is so bad.

rahWRHxskymzrgtzhjtszw

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 27, 2014 3:54am | Report
Cabrakan is missing from solo.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 28, 2014 4:44am | Report
Random statement based on something I saw higher up. If you go toe to toe with a god, that does not make you as good as that god, for a few reasons.

1) The viability of a god is not based solely on laning. You can go even in lane with someone very average overall but be an absolutely destructive force. I can't say much more than this but this is by far the most important point.

2) While much much much less existent than other MOBAs, counterpicking still does exist. So you might be specifically tuned to do well against a god, but that does not make you as good as that god (although you might be better in certain metas than them).

3) Personal experience does not prove anything. Especially if you're basing it off one circumstance. "I beat X with Y so there's no reason for X to be over Y" is just about the most flawed logic we could find here. Sure you can say "I beat X with Y because of a, b, and c" and that can be viable, but see point 2. Nonetheless, individual skill, matchup experience, jungler intervention, and random decision making all play a point, so winning once doesn't mean anything.

So don't try to pick apart specific parts of tier lists based on "Oh ___ can't be that good I beat them with a lower tiered god on here"

Also @ICEN you undervalue Hel by a large margin. She has a cleanse which can't be valued by far. You say Ymir is better, but imagine that matchup: Ymir freezes, Hel cleanses, Ymir misses his linear shot because of it, and can no longer do anything. Hel sustains the hunter back up AND has serious poke, which Ymir cannot provide. She's really strong, if you can deal with her mana issues and have an ADC who isn't mentally equivalent to a rock's IQ, who will be able to play around her war-of-attrition type strategy, you can dominate.

That's all. I have nothing important to provide other than cautionary statements on ya'lls. Carry on.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 28, 2014 7:21am | Report
Except you'd have to cleanse yourself right before ymir freezes you.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 28, 2014 7:41am | Report
Eh, I mean if ymir is freezing you. But that's not even a Hel thing then, that's every single support getting frozen by ymir. I assumed this was based on him going after your adc and your utility towards yours/theirs.

edit: alright, to be fair, hel is more likely to die in a ymir freeze than others. But simple positioning will solve this. Additionally, if he gets blink, it will have been later in the laning phase and will make ymir himself weak. Finally, Ymir's pre-hit delay on his freeze is actually pretty substantial, with even moderate connection, it's pretty simple to preemptively cleanse.

Nonetheless, my point was only that ICEN is severely underrating hel.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }