Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

PS4 connection issues?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » PS4 connection issues? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » May 15, 2017 9:17am | Report
Just wondering if anyone else has been having issues with connecting to Smite on PS4? It's been minor the past couple of days with just some DC's during my first match but today, I tried to login and it's been stuck attempting to log in for several minutes. I've tried restarting several time and it's the same issue. Any suggestions?

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » May 15, 2017 9:21am | Report
Try restarting your PS4. You may also want to run an internet connectivity test from your PS4. If that doesn't solve the issue and your connection is good, it's most likely their servers having issues. If such is the case, you'll have to wait, I'm afraid.

Additionally, you could look around on the web or ask friends who also play the game to see if they have similar issues, to confirm it's not just you.

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }