Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Heavy Hammer

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post Heavy Hammer 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » October 7, 2014 11:44am | Report
Hey guys!

When I played physical solo laners before the patch I always started with Heavy Hammer for it's awesome stats and passive. Now that it isn't really rewarding anymore (since the price increase):

TL;DR: How do I start with phys solo laners (especially Chaac)

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 8, 2014 12:07pm | Report
if you play as Chaac I normally go boots-(defensive item against mage Ancile)urchin (physical and pretty combined team)-jottuns (titan if ancile)-qins- another defensive (if not urchin first get urchin (this would only be there when you have a mage in solo lane). last item can be as you wish I sometimes do asi for a bit more pen and aa speed. but reinforced hammer can also go here or another item.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » October 9, 2014 10:34am | Report
Boots seem like a save start.

Anyone tried Vampiric+HoG2?

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 9, 2014 11:28am | Report
also for physical deaths toll can be helpfull too.

with vampiric I assume you are talking about a mage now?.

Also I don't like a HoG in solo lane that much. Unless you have a really bad clear god. And on a mage I would never get HoG because clearing isn't a problem for most of them.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » October 10, 2014 11:21am | Report
Devampi wrote:

also for physical deaths toll can be helpfull too.

with vampiric I assume you are talking about a mage now?.

Also I don't like a HoG in solo lane that much. Unless you have a really bad clear god. And on a mage I would never get HoG because clearing isn't a problem for most of them.

Sorry, I meant Toll not Shroud :x
I see a lot of ppl in sololane getting HoG, but on Chaac I prefer Beads+Sprint. I like the save boot-start tbh, but maybe it's worth starting with Ancile into boots into Qins? (vs a mage, vs another phys maybe Valorplate or mystical mail?)

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 11, 2014 1:47am | Report
on chaac I wouldn't go qins as 3th against a mage because you won't be close to him a lot of times. I would take Titan's Bane for some more damage if you can poke him (also gives more minion damage)

Also the moment you are against a Ra in solo your screwed. Ra is one of the best counters to most physical solo laners. because of his wave clear and his wave heal. (chaac can only kill the archers with one axe and damage the others to half while ra kills archers and takes 3/4 of the others health). Also Hel in solo can be really annoying to because of the healing aspect again (and her damage will also get high). only her early mana problems can be an advantage

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }