Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch Notes Thoughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Patch Notes Thoughts 25 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » June 6, 2015 10:04am | Report
It says in the patch notes above the picture it's a Nox skin.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » June 6, 2015 10:08am | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

It says in the patch notes above the picture it's a Nox skin.

It was a joke on Nox's rework lol
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 6, 2015 11:23pm | Report
When I seen Executioners nerf I laughed.... wow barely less attack speed and slight cost increase, Wow Hunters are nerfe!!!

Not really....

Its like fighting a gorilla with MMA gloves on

They said he was too strong to fight so they nerfed the gorilla and gave him boxing gloves instead....

Sorry, its still a gorilla with gloves on

Executioner is still going to be executioner on hunters Lol.

^ So in reality the nerf was 5% attack speed and that is all, that is equal to throwing you into a shark full of hungry sharks, except this time they are 5% less hungry... like that will do anything.

The only thing I liked was the Witchblade, the only thing they did is super super super slightly slow down a build or make the same item cost a different price that will not matter much.

Your going to end up with your items sooner or later and the 5% decrease on executioner is nothing.

So basically they "did nothing"

Besides blue stone they nerfed it harder

but the execution nerf is pretty funny because the hunters are still going to be the same

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OmgAsia » June 9, 2015 1:59pm | Report
Nox looks really fun on paper. Playing her though... I'm not really impressed. I really prefer her old kit as far as enjoyability. Perhaps when she hits live and I'm playing with friends I'll enjoy her more.

Her dash is really fun, I like the idea of being in somebody's shadow, but that's the only part I'm really liking about her. I really miss her old ultimate. The new one is powerful but pretty boring in comparison. Her two/one combo is pretty sweet, but for some reason it's just not grabbing my attention like the old kit does. I'll still play her and work the guide for her, but I'm not sure if I'll play her much after the patch goes live. We'll see!

OmgAsia
<Master of Magic>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 9, 2015 2:11pm | Report
I think New Nox = Scylla but cooler
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }