Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch Notes 5/2/'14 (docs link)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Patch Notes 5/2/'14 (docs link) 37 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 5, 2014 4:35pm | Report

I'm going to laugh when they rework Artemis and strip off half her clothes. Five dollars says Sub will quit.

If this happens, I'll make the trolliest ragequit and send it to HiRez before playing League forever.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » February 5, 2014 6:46pm | Report
I feel that her Slice and Dice ability goes out a bit too far.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 5, 2014 7:05pm | Report
100% Agree with Sasquatch. I figured it wouldn't be much larger than Tyr's 2, but I was dead wrong.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 5, 2014 10:10pm | Report
She reminds me of someone...
but her ultimate reminds me of someone else...
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » February 5, 2014 11:28pm | Report
Quick heads up, this will be archived when the official patch notes are put up.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » February 6, 2014 10:55am | Report
I was really looking forward to the coop matches, that bots would be more advanced than the ones you'd get in practice matches, thus giving some players an alternative to playing Smite and still having fun.

Instead, all I found are practice-difficulty derps. Getting worshippers for steamrolling them is cool and all, but I was hoping for something more fun than this. With any luck, HiRez will spend time upgrading their AI for people who want a challenge.
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Appollosnos » February 6, 2014 11:55am | Report
So thanks to a nice guy in randoms I was able to play Nemesis and here is what I think.
Passive- I think it is fine
Her Dash- I love it the damage does not seem terribly strong and I like how it is done with two smaller dashes
HEr "Slice and Dice"- Seems a little over powered. My idea is to reduce the slow to 35% and shorten the range to about half of the current distance
Shield- After playing a couple games I dont really find the shield to be OP. It is for only one second and CC makes it not go into affect(effect?) Maybe reduce the healing a little to balance if need be
Ultimate- Similar to Geb's but only one person is affected. I like it although if a nerf is need still reduce the buff given to Nemesis to like 5 or 7 seconds.
Also how does she do in the jungle? Ive only played her as a bruiser and in the Arena where I find she does a good job, but I personally dont see here fitting well into an assassin role.

Appollosnos

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }