Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

League is lame and whack

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » League is lame and whack 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 24, 2013 9:57am | Report
Seriously Hi-Rez wtf is up with your lame League almost nobody plays the **** and you have to wait 7 minutes just to join a game THAT ISN'T EVEN JOINING.

I can literally press join League Arena 10 times in a row starting at 7 Minutes and I will only join 2-4 games at most DURING THE DAY.

At night time NOBODY plays it, it encourages people not to even waste time because of the bull S of not evening getting any games after waiting 50 damn minutes.!!!

YOUR LEAGUE ARENA IS ****

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 24, 2013 10:18am | Report
Everybody plays League Conquest. :D

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 24, 2013 10:20am | Report
so HOW do you have a game mode that I can't find ONE DAMN MATCH for 50 fkn minutes at night time.

Hi-Rez explain NOBODY MUST PLAY THIS ****ING GAME!!!!!!!
I'm seriously getting annoyed by it, I want league so I don't play with nubs and I can't even play because nobody plays it.

I don't want to keep playing ****ty casual arena I want LEAGUE but can't play it besides 3 times in a day then nobody is onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 24, 2013 10:39am | Report
Most of the games are earlier on in the month. Frankly, I'm giving up on Arena league because even if I do join a queue, it is literally always with three or four bronze players on my team...and I'm most likely heading into platinum this month...

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 24, 2013 11:12am | Report

Most of the games are earlier on in the month. Frankly, I'm giving up on Arena league because even if I do join a queue, it is literally always with three or four bronze players on my team...and I'm most likely heading into platinum this month...
I thought when you play League that you only play with people in your category like bronze play with bronze ect?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 24, 2013 11:25am | Report
Nope. It "tries" to put you with people in your league, but won't if it can't. If it didn't there would literally never be a game for platinum next season, with 8 members.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » December 24, 2013 12:40pm | Report
League should give more rewards (more favor, more worshipers) so maybe people would play it more.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 24, 2013 12:46pm | Report
It used to give slightly more worshipers, but they retracted that bonus. There are literally no rewards for it right now, since they removed the league player cards, lol.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 24, 2013 2:40pm | Report
Really? But I sometimes see some players with the bronze card. Is this a bug?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Roteark » December 24, 2013 3:57pm | Report
I'm slowly getting tired of Normal arena. Went on a 11 loss streak yesterday while trying out tyr yesterday. I never went negative got ksed out the *** and some how they always somehow still end up losing. We have way more kills AND WE STILL FKIN LOSE. I just don't understand these kids.

Roteark

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }