Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jungleling has finally drained the last fun I hade left in Smite!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Jungleling has finally drained the last fun I hade left in Smite! 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » June 27, 2013 12:59pm | Report
Ever since I started playing Smite I like the idea that buffs where just there for you to quickly grab and the get back in your lane, I liked that full time jungleling was not possible, I liked that the meta seat-up was 2-1-2.

Now Hi-rez has to not just add and item that makes it possible to full time jungle, but remade the map so that you HAVE to have someone on your team that full time jungles.

I hate being in a 1v2 lane, I hate being in a 2v1 lane, I hate having to play passive, I hate getting ganked ever 2 minutes, I hate getting yelled at for taking a buff, I hate everything single thing about jungleling,

To make it even worse 9 out of 10 matches I play there is some ******* on my team calling everyone a noob and rageing and 9 out of 10 times its the jungler.

As jungleling has become more and more common the fun I have when I play Smite has gone down, and now when you have to have one jungler on your team I just don't have fun playing Smite anymore.

So I have decided too take a break from Smite until Hi-rez dose something about it, which might never happen. I will still be on the forum looking for time to time seeking for updates and maybe posting a bit hear and there.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 27, 2013 1:26pm | Report

Ever since I started playing Smite I like the idea that buffs where just there for you to quickly grab and the get back in your lane, I liked that full time jungleling was not possible, I liked that the meta seat-up was 2-1-2.

Now Hi-rez has to not just add and item that makes it possible to full time jungle, but remade the map so that you HAVE to have someone on your team that full time jungles.

I hate being in a 1v2 lane, I hate being in a 2v1 lane, I hate having to play passive, I hate getting ganked ever 2 minutes, I hate getting yelled at for taking a buff, I hate everything single thing about jungleling,

To make it even worse 9 out of 10 matches I play there is some ******* on my team calling everyone a noob and rageing and 9 out of 10 times its the jungler.

As jungleling has become more and more common the fun I have when I play Smite has gone down, and now when you have to have one jungler on your team I just don't have fun playing Smite anymore.

So I have decided too take a break from Smite until Hi-rez dose something about it, which might never happen. I will still be on the forum looking for time to time seeking for updates and maybe posting a bit hear and there.

same here. and it saddens me to say that. ;(
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 27, 2013 1:36pm | Report
same :P
I didn't have as much fun in Smite as before, but this is it. No further :(
Unless they decide to change Smite back to the way it was before Ne Zha they should be fine, but this ruins their game and our experience as well.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SacredElite » June 27, 2013 3:06pm | Report
Jungling is a choice btw, you can win with or without junglers. Not to forget that a jungler on the enemy teams means one weaker lane,
Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

SacredElite

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 27, 2013 9:55pm | Report
SacredElite wrote:

Jungling is a choice btw, you can win with or without junglers. Not to forget that a jungler on the enemy teams means one weaker lane,

Jungling isn't a choise, you must have a jungler if you want to win. The jungler on the enemy team only means a towerhugging guan, odin or hades.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » June 27, 2013 11:08pm | Report
Not running a jungler basically means if your enemies runs a jungler, they have free reign over the jungle.

That jungler can take not just the buffs on their side of the map, but the ones on your side as well, making it even harder to gain an edge over the jungler. You have to run your own jungler to not give the enemy that advantage.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrv7795 » June 27, 2013 11:46pm | Report
I agree. I DO NOT like to play passive, and in a 1v2 lane it is required. I am the player that likes to choose a god that is squishy but has high damage output(like Anubis). If I go mid and the enemy has a jungler, I get ganked every 2 minutes by a Loki and die almost every time. It makes holding the middle lane much harder and makes conquest more like domination (everyone is switching lanes and going where the enemy is located). Before the patch, I always used to keep track of when the team fight stage started. I almost always started at 20 min. Now it starts at about 14 min due to the shortened map and need of a jungler. That is 6 min less of normalcy and 6 min more of team fighting chaos. Conquest is much less consistent and countering ganks and pushing lanes is much harder.

Lrv7795

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rkraz3d » June 28, 2013 12:16am | Report
You guys are complaining for the most stupid reason ever.

So because you are not able to do something in the game such as playing "aggressive" the game is ruined?

I agree, this patch has made it very difficult to play but at the same time, 2 v 1 lane is interesting as you can see more ganks and see how people play it out.

Honestly, people should just stop being such a whiny ***** about everything, cause Hi Rez isnt going to see this post and be like:

"damn this dude is right, we ruined the game."

Since its also still in the beta, the best thing to do is man up, accept the changes and play through it.

And if you dont want to do that, you might as well leave the game. Or just not make these posts.

Tired of seeing complaint posts about personal issues of the game in reddit and now even on SF.

Rkraz3d

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » June 28, 2013 12:24am | Report
Rkraz3d wrote:

So because you are not able to do something in the game such as playing "aggressive" the game is ruined?

I agree, this patch has made it very difficult to play but at the same time, 2 v 1 lane is interesting as you can see more ganks and see how people play it out.

Honestly, people should just stop being such a whiny ***** about everything, cause Hi Rez isnt going to see this post and be like:

Since its also still in the beta, the best thing to do is man up, accept the changes and play through it.

And if you dont want to do that, you might as well leave the game. Or just not make these posts.

Tired of seeing complaint posts about personal issues of the game in reddit and now even on SF.

HiRez doesn't need to look here. A tidal wave of threads opposed to the latest patch have already surfaced over at the official SMITE forums. More so than there were last week, and even more than the week before that.

And if you don't like seeing complaint threads, then stop reading forums, because it's what you're gonna be seeing for a while until either A: HiRez goes back on all of these changes or B: They keep on going with those changes and push a large chunk of the playerbase into quitting the game for good.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 28, 2013 12:51am | Report
Rkraz3d wrote:

Well when we do make posts about it, they change things, it's in beta for things to change, that's why we give input, so things change. We're not being "whiny *****s". So just shut up or stop going to forums about them if you don't want to read them.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }