Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Issis

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Issis 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaalaa » November 28, 2013 6:25pm | Report
Phil725 wrote:

Isis is more of a support mage than Chang'E to be honest. Spirit Ball is a ranged stun. You should be using that to peel for other members of your team, or to set up kills that you may not necessarily get. Her 3 and 4 both set up as well. Chang has very consistent damage on two of her skills (three for this horrible period of time between last patch and when she gets nerfed next patch.) Just because she has a heal doesn't make her a support. You need to burn Chang'E down fast in team fights because she does so much damage in addition to her utility.

Isis doesn't need to be getting kills to be useful for the team. You should be adding a good amount of damage and not dying 'too' much, but flat kills isn't a good judgement.

And lol at Chang'E not being OP right now. She needs completely camped and sat on in the solo lane otherwise it's GG. She was always a dangerous threat late game because of how she scales. If she builds breastplate and void stone (which every Chang'E who isn't terrible will,) you can't burst her like other squishies because of her low cooldown aegis/mobility/heal/protections/ult. What you end up with is a character hitting your whole team for 400 damage every 3 seconds while buffing protections and healing the rest of their team. Add in her ult which is possibly the best team fight turner (it's her or Zeus,) and you have a broken character.

She was held back earlier by a bad early game lane clear that led to her falling behind (and she's bad when she falls behind,) but not anymore. Now she can push early game and get ahead. She has no weakness outside of being somewhat easy to gank. That's not a real weakness in solo queue.

I didn't list her with the other OP gods because I'm relatively certain that she's being nerfed soon. Zeus, Agni and He Bo on the other hand seem to be HiRez favorites. They escape the nerf police every Wednesday. She'll always be easy to play with her 'skill'shots though, so she's a good beginner god. I'd just prefer if the easiest to play gods weren't the strongest as well.

Thanks for the post

Vaalaa

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » November 29, 2013 3:12am | Report
Phil725 wrote:

And lol at Chang'E not being OP right now. She needs completely camped and sat on in the solo lane otherwise it's GG. She was always a dangerous threat late game because of how she scales. If she builds breastplate and void stone (which every Chang'E who isn't terrible will,) you can't burst her like other squishies because of her low cooldown aegis/mobility/heal/protections/ult. What you end up with is a character hitting your whole team for 400 damage every 3 seconds while buffing protections and healing the rest of their team. Add in her ult which is possibly the best team fight turner (it's her or Zeus,) and you have a broken character.

Thank you!
I thought I was the only one who thinks that Chang'e is super broken.

HI-REZ PLEASE STOP BUFFING AND NERFING HER AN GIVE HER A REWORK, SHE IS BEYOND FIXABLE!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » November 29, 2013 3:26am | Report
Well Isis is rarely picked by pros and it's not because she gots banned in every game. She has a lot of utility in teamfights but why pick her if U can get Ao Kuang, Zhong Kui or Agni? They have the same utility and are better during lane phase. Still it's not like she needs a buff. It's impossible to make a game where every god is equally viable. There always will be gods like Vamana or Bastet who are hardly ever picked even if they're not bad.

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }