Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Issis

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Issis 23 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaalaa » November 25, 2013 6:19am | Report
Anyone feel like Isis need some love ?

Her damage is very week compared to many other gods. And her Ultimate is meuh... give her more larger diameter ?

Why not give her 2 damage everything it's pass and the detonate make the stun ?

It's will, IMO, make her more viable.

Give more range to her 3 ? Right now it's very short if compared to other skills.

Her passive is poor... make it lose only half on death ? lose all is to much IMO. And raise the range of her passive. Sometime I'm close to see enemy/team die and the counter don't raise.

Maybe more idea ?

I know before she was stupidly over power but now, she is to weak.

I'm new player from almost 2 month and I have buy the god pack. I have tested many and found that Isis is in need of something better. Anyway, almost no one play her. Must be a raison for that.

A remake of Isis soon maybe ?

Example : In Dominion map. I can't kill the genie in the first wave... when with all other I can. She really need something.

Vaalaa

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 25, 2013 6:56am | Report
Isis is pretty good in competitive game. Actually, she has the best wave clearing abilities with her 1. Never maximize her 2 first. It is better for second or third(except ultimate). Ultimate is strong. Once it made a quadra kill when mixed with hades ult (in conquest). She is good where she is. But maybe the passive could be improved a bit

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 25, 2013 7:10am | Report
The only thing she needs I think it's her ultimate being better .A slow and/or cripple would make her stop being so dependent on Odin/Ares/Hades to get some decent damage .

Her 1 is a great waveclear , her 2 is great in every teamfight , her 3 is a silence + slow , a great way to get a guaranteed 2 on the enemy .Her ultimate needs something to keep enemies in it longer .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaalaa » November 25, 2013 7:20am | Report
Is there a place to see pro playing Isis ?

Well of course her Ultimate can do great in that example... but other then that... it's almost useless.

I rarely go over 5-6 kill's in a game. I did 25 one time in Arena but that was a lucky match. While a Chang'e ( who is a support ) do much more damage + she can heal+damage and her ultimate is OP. Her passive is much more usefull as well... she do more damage overall and as well getting lot more kill.

Isis ??? She is the goddess of magic... hmmm you sure ?

Vaalaa

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 25, 2013 7:58am | Report
Vaalaa wrote:

Is there a place to see pro playing Isis ?

Well of course her Ultimate can do great in that example... but other then that... it's almost useless.

I rarely go over 5-6 kill's in a game. I did 25 one time in Arena but that was a lucky match. While a Chang'e ( who is a support ) do much more damage + she can heal+damage and her ultimate is OP. Her passive is much more usefull as well... she do more damage overall and as well getting lot more kill.

Isis ??? She is the goddess of magic... hmmm you sure ?

Just ask "who are some of the good competitive Eset players competitively?" in the Smite Reddit, and you should be pointed to two people (cant remember them for the life of me).

Eset isn't a full mage like Poseidon or Agni, she's a support mage. She sacrifices some damage for utility.

She does need some buffs, though. Here's what I would change:

Passive: no stack cap, and the HP5 and MP5 do not count towards the max for that god.

Now, instead of being relatively useless, it goves enemies a reason to focus her. If left unchecked, it could grow to insane proportions, making her team last almost infinitely longer in teamfights as long as she is there (beware the 100 stacks...). However, she would still be suspectible to burst.

3: increase range, buff the buffs given to Eset' team.

You only use it for the silence. This should help it.

Ulti: increase range, and enemies inside it are crippled (blinded by the light to the point where they cant jump out) and 30% slowed.

Now it isn't just used for deploy-activate snipes, and be able to use it for its true purpouse.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 25, 2013 9:20am | Report
isis is ban material or at least used to be ban material so that says something right there

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » November 25, 2013 11:15am | Report
Wait what? Isis is pretty great as she is. (unless she got nerfed and I didn't know.) for awhile there she was pretty much always banned in ranked and was a high priority pick. There are just new mages that are really good, so everyone would rather play them more
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 25, 2013 11:41am | Report
Isis is only bad when you're on EU servers. Otherwise, she's completely viable.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 25, 2013 12:02pm | Report

Isis is only bad when you're on EU servers. Otherwise, she's completely viable.

or NA. dont discriminate.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 25, 2013 6:23pm | Report
Nah, i'm good with isis with 300 pings

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }